Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 12:38:38 PM EDT
My friend told me about this today.  He said it was on NBC30 in the morning.  He went on about how they made 1000RDs sound like alot  of ammo.  Shit, I'm sitting right next to 1000RDs as I type.

I couldn't find the report on NBC4's site, so here the Hartford Courant's take.

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-drugs-guns-0323,0,3729756.story?coll=hc-headlines-local

Seven Arrested In Guns For Drugs Scheme
12:16 PM EST, March 23, 2006
By MONICA POLANCO, The Hartford Courant

An East Windsor chiropractor, his wife and five others have been indicted by a federal grand jury in Hartford on charges that they conspired to exchange guns for drugs.

David "The Doc" Muska, 45, of 53 South Main St., has been charged with conspiracy to use or posses a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime, engaging in the business of dealing of firearms and conspiring to do so, possession of a firearm by an unlawful drug user and possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime, federal officials said Thursday.

ADVERTISEMENT
Muska's 38-year-old wife, Cheryl, has been charged with conspiracy to use or possess a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime and possession of a firearm by an unlawful drug user, officials said..

Five others have been charged with conspiracy to use or possess a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime. Their names are Kenneth "Kenny" McCarthy, 22, of 204A Ross Road in Middlefield; Norman "Norm" Barnaby, 26, of 9 Robin Road in Windsor Locks; Andre "Junior" DesCheneau, 29, of 44 Furnace Ave. in Stafford Springs; Edward "Eddie" Palin, 24 of 114 Leonard St. in Stafford Springs; and David Calhoun, 34, of 109 Whitmore St. in Hartford.

McCarthy, Barnaby, DesCheneau and Palin have also been charged with both engaging in the business of dealing firearms and conspiring to do so. Calhoun is also charged with possession of ammunition by a convicted felon.

The Muskas, who are facing gun-related charges on the state level, appeared in Superior Court in Enfield on Thursday.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#1]
WFSB added this evening stated 79 guns found, some loaded, most stored in their 10yrs room
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:47:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Norman "Norm" Barnaby, 26

I might know who that is, hmm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top