Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 1:47:54 AM EDT
I'm not sure if anyone here can help but here is the situation. I have a 27 year old son who is having a hard time finding a job. He is either over qualified or lacks experience for whatever jobs he applies for. He is an Army vet with heavy vehicle experience. He's having a tough time finding employment. If any of you have any leads for him I would appreciate it. He is living in Stamford Ct and will probably be willing to travel for the right job. I can forward his resume to anyone who may be able to help.
Thank You.

IM me and I can give more background on him.

( Mods, I am posting this in Team and NE hometown forum to increase the chances for him. If I am only to post in one or the other let me know and I'll delete one)
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:35:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I have no in here, but they are a customer of mine.

www.edarttruck.com/jobs.asp
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:59:25 PM EDT
[#2]
if he joins the nat'l guard, there's a heavy equipment repair unit in stratford iirc that would get him a lot of contacts. It may be worthwhile for him to contact the unit for job leads. The guard is also a decent part time job...
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:17:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the responses so far. I'm forwarding all ideas to him. I appreciate the advice.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:03:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Sikorsky needs temporary help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top