Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 6:34:34 AM EDT
The 14th annual Friends of NRA dinner will be held at the Aqua Turf  Restaurant, Mulberry Street in Southington, CT on Friday, March 24, 2006 beginning at 6:00 pm.  Tickets are $50 with dinner choice of prime rib, shrimp or chicken.  Over 900 people have attended each dinner the past few years.  There will be games and auctions for firearms and related gear.

A sponsor ticket ($250) includes one dinner ticket, 2006 NRA Sponsor Sculpture “The Paratrooper”, Special Sponsor Only Firearm Raffle, Special Sponsor Hat, Lapel Pin & Decal, Tax Receipt, Listing in Program & One Year “NRA Traditions” Magazine Subscription.

Please IM me or email me at [email protected] for information or tickets.  We expect to have an NRA officer as guest speaker and are hoping to have a local Medal of Honor recipient at our dinner.  50% of the proceeds stay in State to help local shooting organizations.

Where the money goes

2006 FNRA Merchandise

3/17/06
I understand that 3 NRA directors will be attending the dinner: John Sigler; Patty Clark and Bruce Stern.  Approximately 30 guns will be available via games, auction, etc.  Seats are still available. IM me.  Thanks.

3/22/06
Just a couple of days to the dinner.  We're up to about 825 with tickets still available at the door.  Hope to see you there.  Stop by and say hi at the High Rock tables (7 tables this year!)
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:28:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Should be a great time, usually is, and the Aqua Turf is GREAT!!
We  already have three tables reserved and filled.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, -
and winning another firearm would not be a bad thing
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:55:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:16:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Tics available at the door?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:22:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes. usually we have a limited number available at the door.  It helps if you send me (IM) your name and # of tickets.  We'll set aside an envelope and hold if for your arrival.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:46:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, I'm seing if anyone from work will attend also, I'll give you a firm number when I get it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:02:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:14:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I was there..... fairly good turnout.  The Winchester 94 in .44 mag, engraved went for $1,600 at the live auction
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:16:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks to all who attended the FNRA dinner!  We had a turnout of over 800 with some nice guns and a lively audience.  For those that attended, any feedback (postive and negative) on the dinner, prizes, etc. are appreciated, as we constantly strive to improve for the coming year.  (You can IM me.) Please remember with attendance this high, sometimes things run a bit slower than with the smaller dinners.  Mark your calendars for next year's dinner to be held in March 2007.  As soon as I have the final figures of how much $$ stay in CT to help local organization and how to apply, I will post in the Hometown section.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top