Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 11:30:25 AM EDT
Where are they at?

What county and what town?

This is important to me since I am looking at places to live there.

RW3
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:18:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Theyre all over the place. The vast majority are small (100 yds or less). There are a handful of really nice ones (long range): Nashua Fish and Game, Canterbury and Pelham.  Im sure there are others as well...these are the ones I know. I belonged to NFGA, Chester Rod & Reel and Kinnicum at one time or another. The one I liked best and continued to be a member of was Kinnicum. It was super low key, the members were a generally pretty good bunch, dues were quite reasonable and it was 5 mins from my home.  If you own enough land you can just wander out in the back 40 and shoot....no one is going to bother you. For those in a rural setting gun shots are normal.  You can find out more infos from the NRA website or call Rileys gunshop tell them what youre thinking and theyll probably be good enough to send out their listing of ranges in SNH.

Speaking of gunshops...there are several in SNH that are very good. Rileys is best in my view - a full service store w/ an excellent reloading dept. Manchester Firing Line has a small selection of mostly HGs and loads of class III stuff, New Boston Sports (excellent selection of CZ rifles) and Kittery Trading Post. Those are my favorites. Im sure others can add substantially to that list. Also SIG has their academy over in Exeter. The gunshows in Manchester and Condord are pretty good as well.

I know this is more than you asked for but I jsut couldnt help myself.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:27:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's a link to a long list of clubs in NH that I posted on another forum.

northeastshooters.com/viewtopic.php?t=1293

Why don't you join us there, those forums are dedicated totally to the shooting sports in the Northeast US.

Some more resources:

www.nhfc-ontarget.org/

www.gonh.org/

These are two competing state associations, but they should have info and contact names for all the gun clubs in NH.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:27:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Here's a link to a long list of clubs in NH that I posted on another forum.

northeastshooters.com/viewtopic.php?t=1293

Why don't you join us there, those forums are dedicated totally to the shooting sports in the Northeast US.

Some more resources:

www.nhfc-ontarget.org/

www.gonh.org/

These are two competing state associations, but they should have info and contact names for all the gun clubs in NH.

Hey thanks, I have been looking for a local range, and a shooting match. I found both on here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top