Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 6:59:04 AM EDT
I just thought I'd remind eveyone that the gun show in Manchester is this weekend.

Radisson Hotel, Center of NH
700 Elm St
I-293 North:Exit 5
South:Exit 6

Saturday 9 to 5
Sunday 9 to 2

Admission $6.00
Children under 12 free with adult
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:03:15 AM EDT
[#1]
How big is the show? I'm a bit spoiled by the MAAC shows in PA, but I'll probably be in soth central Vermont tomorrow. Worth a 2 hour drive, or is this a 20 table show?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:36:32 PM EDT
[#2]
It's not a very big show, but coming from MA it's less than an hour and worth it.  Definitely not worth the ride if your coming from NJ.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:44:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be near Chester VT tomorrow, so maybe I'll go to the show.

I have to go to Alstead NH to pick up a gun they're holding for me. What's another hour, right?

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:33:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy crap, yeah Boresighted, go by all means.

I'll be there about lunch time.  I'll be carriing a rifle or two, trying to sell some stuff so i can afford to buy some stuff.
Look for me, I will be wearing a Kalashna-kitty tee shirt and a VFW hat.

Failing that, I think all ARFcommers should go to the bar, every hour on the hour (not to drink), and meet there for conversation, sales, etc.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:19:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How big is the show? I'm a bit spoiled by the MAAC shows in PA, but I'll probably be in soth central Vermont tomorrow. Worth a 2 hour drive, or is this a 20 table show?

Most of Pat DiPrete's shows are in the 250-300 table range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top