Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 4:10:37 PM EDT
I'm about to begin my first build and am looking for someone in the area that will pin and weld muzzle breaks. Any info will be greatly appreciated.   Any other tips will surely make things easier.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#1]
What area?

I'd recommned Joseph's Guns on S. Main in New Britain.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:31:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in Enfield.   This is going to be my first AR. I'm actually more of a pistol guy.  Is this a service that is necessary or is there other ways to skate around this issue? If this is the guy in the area to do it, do you have any contact info. What other things do I need to know before I dive in and start ordering things?   Thanks!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:26:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I strongly second Josephs. They do all my wrenching when I need somthing done.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:58:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What area?

I'd recommned Joseph's Guns on S. Main in New Britain.

363 S Main St, New Britain, 06051 - (860) 223-3013

+1 on these guys. They are hand's down the best in the area.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:26:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys! someone in another post of mine reccomended Josephs. I went there today and picked up a CMT flattop for my build. These guys are sooo helpfull and polite. A real pleasure to deal w/ at a fair price.  I'll be back.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Enfield?  I live in Enfield, too. I just IM'd you.  Email me directly if you don't get it for some reason.  I have a phone number for you in our neck of the woods.

Rome
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:52:35 PM EDT
[#7]
really.  Where do you shoot long guns r'ound here? I'm gonna need a place to blow off some ammo when I'm done w/ this thing!! Glastonbury has a state DEP run range ever been? IM sent
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:28:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I just replied to your message with some info and my phone number.  Give me a jingle and I'll fill you in on everything you'd need to know around here.

Look forward to meeting you!

Rome
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:50:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes- go see Jody or John at Joseph gun. They have done all sorts of stuff for me and I have been happy.(I am a grumpy old man who isn't pleased easy!)Chopping barrels,mounting comps,all that good stuff.
Not just AR stuff,they do a mean bunch of tricks on a 1911,wonderfull triggers!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top