Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 10:21:32 AM EDT
I never been to this show, is it any good? Is it worth driving from the Manchester NH area?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:54:30 AM EDT
[#1]
It is held in a smaller arena.  IIRC its a hockey rink.
I've been a couple of times (Of course Keene is a little closer than Manchester).
It is a smaller venue.  some of the usual suspects.  some different.  Nothing REALLY remarkable. Kind of reminded me of the shows up in Lebanon, NH.

Is it worth it?  I don't know.  It certainly is a nice drive through some pretty country.  People up there are nice.  I'd say,  Go to see it and if you don't like it don't go next time.  Course that's only me. YMMV
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:53:13 PM EDT
[#2]
www.dipromo.com/vt/index.html

17th-18th.... Same weekend as Syracuse show in NY
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:56:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Used to be at the State Fairgrounds hockey rink.  Dimly lit, damp smelly pit!  Now it's at the Holiday Inn on Rte.7 south of town.  Slightly more tables than Lebanon.  The guy I help out usually does well at it.  Manchester, NH is coming up in a month, though with its usual size and venue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top