Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 6:10:25 PM EDT
I'm not an H&K guy.  Someone at my club had one for sale, I thought it was cheap and he needed quick money.

Wondering what it's worth in the unique MA gun market.

It's a USP compact, 9x19mm, stainless slide.  Night sights.

In very good shape.

I am not trying to sell this in this forum; I am trying to figure out if I got a good deal or not.
I would appreciate your help.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:32:04 AM EDT
[#1]
You don't tell us what he's asking, but . . .

Since NO H&Ks will ever be MA "compliant" for dealer sales, the supply is very limited.

When someone sells privately in MA, I usually see asking prices in the $800-900 range!

When I visit a NH gun dealer, the same gun will usually be $500-600!

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Len, I thought the price would be artifically high in MA...thanks for the confirmation and ballpark.

Have a great weekend.

-Ben
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:18:06 AM EDT
[#3]
The Stainless model you purchased is no longer made by H&K, so it commands a higher premium since they are getting increasingly harder to find.  

I sold my HK USP Compact .45 for $1,250 this summer before moving to NH.  About two years ago I sold an HK USP Tactical .45 for $1,500.  Both guns were NIB condition with extra mags and were sold via The Want Ad.  It proves the point that HK collectors will pay a premium for hard to get guns.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:02:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I might be able to acquire some of these if anyone is interested IM me. I will know tomorrow if they are available, NIB. Not in Mass. Probably will run around 680.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top