Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 5:05:36 PM EDT
Interested in getting a gang of  ARFCOM members up to the 200 yard range at Blue Trail Saturday September 17. I figure to get a group together before the winter and hunting season opens. Any interested members chime in. Either way, I will be up there with about 5 friends. Figured it would be nice to have a shoot out.  Also, I can get 62 grain american eagle fresh production for $130/500 boxed and cased for anyone attending and in need of ammo. Range price is $19 all day on the 200 yard range.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:14:51 PM EDT
[#1]
That would make it 5 out of the last 6 weekends away from home. If you can get my wife to buy into it, I'll buy ALL the ammo for the day.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:22:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If you can get my wife to buy into it, I'll buy ALL the ammo for the day.

Where can I get in touch with her. If you are buying, I will try to convince her!

Slainte!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:11:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Where is blue trail?
I may be interested in attending if it's not to far away...
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Where is blue trail?

Blue Trails is in Wallingford  CT. As it looks, I am hosting a bachelor party for my friend at blue trails as opposed to a traditional bachelor party. So far 20 folks are committed and have pitched in for ammo. Thereafter we are heading to Springfield MASSHOLE for a German restaurant and then some girls. LOL. Anyway, as it looks 20 people are already coming, the more the better.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:42:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I live a mile away.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I live a mile away.

Come on down
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:09:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll try to get out there!

Edit:  I'm out.    Mrs. BlammO thinks I should do something for her birthday.  Somehow, her idea of a birthday doesn't involve me shooting guns.  Sheesh!  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:19:13 AM EDT
[#8]
What time?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:19:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What time?

Me and my gang will be there by 10am. On the skeet and 200 yard range
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What time?

Skeet... thats with them loud scatter guns right?

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Yup, nuten like em
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where is blue trail?

Blue Trails is in Wallingford  CT. As it looks, I am hosting a bachelor party for my friend at blue trails as opposed to a traditional bachelor party. So far 20 folks are committed and have pitched in for ammo. Thereafter we are heading to Springfield MASSHOLE for a German restaurant and then some girls. LOL. Anyway, as it looks 20 people are already coming, the more the better.

That bachelor would be me.

What's better than a day of bullets, beer, bratwurst and boobs?  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:48:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What time?

Skeet... thats with them loud scatter guns right?

oh sweet, you guys Skeet shoot with riot shotguns as well?  hehe, I played a few rounds here in PA and i almost beat a guy with my norinco 97 trench gun.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:52:51 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
That would make it 5 out of the last 6 weekends away from home. If you can get my wife to buy into it, I'll buy ALL the ammo for the day.

All I can say is to GROW A SET OF BALLS
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:35:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'll try to get out there!

Edit:  I'm out.    Mrs. BlammO thinks I should do something for her birthday.  Somehow, her idea of a birthday doesn't involve me shooting guns.  Sheesh!  

Women...
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:34:10 AM EDT
[#16]
I have to say, my group had an awesome turnout. 24 folks for 4 hours of continous shooting. My shoulder is actually screaming.  3,200 rounds in total. 1000 shotgun shells and skeet. 1500 AR rounds, and another 700 rounds AK ammo. HOLY SHIT
Blue Trails actually combined the 200 yard range with the skeet range.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:17:48 PM EDT
[#17]
I thought the skeet range was across the street?!?

I wanted to come down, but I had both kids this morning. The wife had a Girl Scout leader's training day today. Good for her, bad for me.

Glad to hear y'all had a good time. Maybe I will make the next one ( I live in Wallingford after all )
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:22:53 AM EDT
[#18]
The skeet range is now on the 200yard line. I think they lost the land rights from across the street.. From what  I observed , there was a skeet range still being operated across the street , but it is not blue trails.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:22:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I have to say, my group had an awesome turnout. 24 folks for 4 hours of continous shooting. My shoulder is actually screaming.  3,200 rounds in total. 1000 shotgun shells and skeet. 1500 AR rounds, and another 700 rounds AK ammo. HOLY SHIT
Blue Trails actually combined the 200 yard range with the skeet range.

I really wanted to be there, it sounded like a great time. It was my son's first bitrhday party so I guess I had to be there.  It is nice to see that people are starting to get together to enjoy some range time.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All I can say is to GROW A SET OF BALLS

I have a rather large set of balls and that's part of the reason that I've been gone so much. The real problem is that I made the potentially fatel mistake of teaching Mrs Trout how to shoot AND she has the spare key to the safe. With almost 15 years on this marriage, I find it much easier to pick my misbehavin' events. I trust that everyone had a great time.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:08:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:50:54 AM EDT
[#22]
When the bachelor gets back from the honeymoon I will have him post some pics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top