Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2005 4:24:49 PM EDT
Anyone know who will do the transfer for a reasonable fee?  Thanks
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:57:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Arquebus in West Warwick is about $20-30-, Traders Paradise in Warwick is $15- IIRC...what town are you in?
Edit-saw you are in Barrington. You might want to try Bullseye in Woonsocket, give them a call....
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:00:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Tim.  The first call I made was to Bullseye and they wanted 10% +.  Paul wasn't in so I am not sure if he would cut me a better deal.  In the last year I have purchased 2 new ARs and 2 new handguns from them.  Nice knowledgeable people but high on the transfer.  I am going to be in Woonsocket tomorrow so I will stop in to see Paul and find out if I can get a better price as I am regular customer rather than a voice on the phone.  Thanks again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top