Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2005 2:26:54 AM EDT
Anybody done business with these people?? TIA Gary
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:03:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes I've bought 2 rifles from them. Really nice, helpfull guys, and as far as gun store prices in CT their also pretty good, and have a nice selection.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Anybody done business with these people?? TIA Gary

Yep, I bought 3  30 round M1 carbine mags from them. 2 brand new, 1 used for 25 bucks
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:48:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Very reputable.

Took my NRA Basic Pistol course there for my CT pistol permit and am a frequent customer.  Prices are good to a tad high (Fairfield County), but customer service is Grade A. Highly rated by those who have bought from them on Gunbroker and GunsAmerica.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:47:19 AM EDT
[#4]
avoid at all costs, there are much better gunshops around. I for one will never darken their door again... If you're a team member, look up my store credit rant from last year...

Go to D'Andreas in Stratford, K5 in Milford or CT Gun Exchange in Monroe, any of those shops are in the general vicinity and are much better.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:45:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Isn't Valley the joint with Hesse, Vulcan, and other CRAP adorning the walls and nothing else?

They have all sorts of "tactical" stuff and it is all the cheap knockoffs.  It looks like they stock firearms SOLEY for 18 year olds that can finally buy a gun and want something that *looks* cool.

Or I am thinking of the wrong place?  

- BG
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:09:22 AM EDT
[#6]
*gasp* I place like that in downtown Shelton! I'm shocked and appauled
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top