Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2005 4:53:57 PM EDT
Hi Guys,

We have a vacation home in Quechee Vermont and I was wondering are there any decent public ranges in the White River Jct./Woodstock area? How about any decent gunshops?

Thanks,
Rick
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:17:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you found Barrows Trading post right there in Quechee?? I haven't been there in a long time, but that's one.  There is Welchs Gunshop over in Lebanon, can't give directions as I don't know any of the street names lol.  

There is a great 200 yard outdoor range 15 miles south of you on Rte 106.. It's a club I belong to.  If you'd like to meet up sometime and check it out let me know.. The membership is only $30 a year if you want to join.  

There are two great shops south of me in NH the furthest being probably 45-50 minutes from you also but again I'm terrible at directions I would get you lost.  :)
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:21:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Jus228, I've been to Barrows in Quechee although not the last time I was up. Hendersons is also in Lebanon. The last time I was there he was cleaning his class III MG42!

That club of yours sounds great. Next time I'm up I'll give you a shout and I'd like to check it out!

Thanks,

Rick
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:21:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Found this. Too bad I found it AFTER I got back from Vermont. Hey Jus228, is one of these your range?

www.nrahq.org/shootingrange/findlocal.asp?State=VT

Rick
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:48:25 PM EDT
[#4]
The range in Perkinsville is the one I belong to.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top