Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2005 3:35:33 PM EDT
I saw the post about the Stag lowers at Joseph Gun in New Britain.
They still have a bunch left (20 or so) . Some are low # with NM type tight fit.These have  no 5.56mm mark and you may need to  fit your upper some.
Others are into the 01XXX range and are marked "MODEL STAG-15 CAL 5.56MM " on the left side between the bolt release and the safety .
Some  are scratched and some only have a couple small marks.
I picked (Jody said "here's the box,pick thru it and find one you like" out of this nice 2X2 box with cardboard dividers. I took a  015XX ser # that had hardly a mark on it. Trigger guard ,bolt release,and front pin have all been installed and it had  the detent in the rear hole. (fell on the floor when I picked it up.
I am going to have some leftovers after I get my lower parts kit. I have a spare buttstock,tube ,spring and buffer along with a handgrip in my spare parts box so you can see how cheep I am getting into another lower !
Some of these are trully stripped but about half have some parts.

Ok , now for the kicker. As the other post said- Out the door $75.00 and they are WARANTEED!  how can you go wrong?

Like any other lower you have to do the paperwork as this is #'ed and is a gun in the laws eyes .

John and Jody have always been pretty good to me.They have about any part you would want for an AR or a 1911 you would want. They have got me up and running right when my glock went bad (full auto-bad gun) .
Truly a hole in the wall place but they are more of a gunsmith who sells guns than a gunshop.I have had them order me up some new guns but they rarely stock new guns.
I guess Stag is just around the corner somewhere and they have the inside track .
FYI- I suck at golf but could hit OK Industries from The sidewalk in front of Joseph Gun,New Britain CT is a real hotbed of our AR world !
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:53:57 PM EDT
[#1]
i remember being like 5 years old and going by OK and asking my dad what they did there.  no joke, he looks over to me and says "they make gun parts to kill the bad guys"

does ok even make mags there anymore?

new britain, and central ct are deff the ar capitals of the world, what, with most if not all of the recievers being made here for the major companies.  (rra, bushy, colt etc out of cmt)
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I got some NIB OK mags right after the AWB expiration that say New Britain.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top