Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2005 11:18:29 AM EDT
Will we ever be able to buy ammo through the mail again here in Mass.? I though Ammoman.com was pretty a good deal.

I really dont' see what the big deal is. As long as you're properly licensed and can provide proof (photocopy) to the seller, why shouldn't they be allowed to ship here?

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 1:31:54 PM EDT
[#1]
We covered this a few times, but it may not be searchable any more.

The AG threatened legal action against a dozen or so mail order companies. Made them sign cease and desist orders (i.e. legal document where seller agrees NEVER to sell in MA again). Ammoman was one of those burnt and he won't discuss it (there may have been a "gag order" as part of the cease and desist order) and won't ship anything into MA. Most dealers heard about what happened and also refused to sell in MA now.

Until and unless we get a pro-RKBA AG (don't hold your breath) in MA, these orders will stand and we will not be able to order anything from most dealers outside MA.

Currently the line-up of Dems planning on running for AG are all a lot worse than Reilly!! The only possible ray of hope in a recent news article is a friend of mine who was mentioned as "unlikely to run". I had a long talk with him last Saturday, offering my support if he decided to run AND would agree to work with us on this travesty the AG perpetuated. Unfortunately, he told me that he's very unlikely to run as he feels he can do more good things in the job he currently has.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:02:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Find a friend who lives in N.H.  I buy ammo for my buddy in N.H. all the time.  He just gives it back to me the next time he sees me.  Weird.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top