Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 5:49:01 PM EDT
Hi, I live in Warwick, RI and work on a tug boat in NYC harbor for three weeks at a time then I am home for three weeks at a time. I'm looking for some work to do...say around 20 hours or so a week for when I am home. Nothing special...just something to put ammo money in my pocket. I have a good drivng record, no criminal history, do have college degree. etc, etc. I've thought about applying to bunch of the gun stores in RI. Drivng some distance for work doesn't scare me either. If anyone is know's anyone connected with Providence Steam Boat, and could hook me up that would be excellent, I've been hitting them up for some work, but no luck.... I'd really perfer to work during the day, but nights aren't out either. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:43:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you looked into the boats down in Point Judith, Newport, Quonset, etc? They may need temporary crew....
Possibly construction work? Tree surgery? Moving man?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:23:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I did look into the cruise boats, but as I understand they are seasonal work...thanks for the other ideas...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top