Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2004 2:02:28 PM EDT
Is there anybody that is looking for another team member for a rifle or pistol team?   I am half way distinguished with both the rifle and pistol, I obviously want to finish, but I am new to the area and don't have my Marine teammates anymore.  I am a better rifle shooter by far.  I currently live in Holden, MA.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:40:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Reading Rifle, Nashua Fish And Game, Ct State Rifle and Revolver, and The New York crew out of camp Smith all have programs and are under a two hour drive.(for Us - Less for you)

We shoot with all of them for rifle and they are a great bunch not sure about there pistol programs but know that Nashua and Reading have them.
Good Luck and hope to see you at the range.
Peter
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top