Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2004 8:17:36 AM EDT
I just saw a snippet on NRAnews that said they tried to introduce a bill and get the ball rolling but it was beaten back by a [Democrat] of all people. Holy shit why do we get no warning on these things and why is it they try to sneak stuff into law by circumventing the people? I have no idea how I can stay abreast of what is going on here. Other states have a wealth of info online and other places, and we have shit.

Well, thankfully it was thwarted - for now. They are doing the old, cant have it nationally then do it state by state thing.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:53:57 AM EDT
[#1]
We need to ratchet up the watch status in all the states.

We will no longer go down without a fight.

Ten year Federal prison term for our Second Amendment Rights was too long for law abiding citizens to have to put up with.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top