Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 5:11:10 PM EDT
I was born in CT and lived there , except for a couple of years in MA, until I was 13.  Then we moved to Florida in '77.
 I kinda remember an uncle of mine carrying concealed when he came to the house. Mom would have him put his gun on the top shelf of the closet when he came in the house when he would play with us kids.     This was..."guesstimating"...'75 - '76.
Well, here's the question. When did CT pass a concealed carry law?  

I was just sitting here talking to the wife about me as a kid and it "popped" into my head.

Just  curious.  thanks

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:05:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I love the knowledge in this place!!!!  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 12:52:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I love the knowledge in this place!!!!  

Yeah , me too.  Thanks for the info.

I still have alot of family in CT. Most of them I haven't seen since '77.  Maybe one of these days I'll make it up there for a visit.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top