Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2004 1:22:54 PM EDT
I've been in Texas since 1981 and go back to bean town every couple
of years or so and I'm interested as to how New Englander's think
about Kerry especially after the DNCand his "inspiring speech".

Many thanks.

P.S.
Being a Vet and pro-gun, I'm against him.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 1:23:54 PM EDT
[#1]
i think he is a cocksucking shitweasel personally.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 3:12:05 PM EDT
[#2]
What he said.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 4:03:33 PM EDT
[#3]
The funny thing about Kerry is that he got the big "Boo" at a recent Red Sox game just before the DNC Convention.

That's a good sign that this states normal people could care less about Kerry.....

Please don't ask me how the likes of him and Kennedy keep getting into office. Part of that problem is this states Republican Party...They just can't put forward a candidate that folks think is worthy.

In fact, in the last election, Kerry ran unopposed...a sign of this states problems
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 5:00:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Personally I don’t like any Democrats because of their Robin Hood mentality .

In fact I spit on my TV screen when I heard the butt weasel Edwards say that
"Those Who Have Achieved The American Dream , Need to be Taxed to Give To Those Who
Are Struggling With It "

Kerry .... Is spineless Yes Man , that will say whatever he needs to in order to get the most votes .
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Mike,

Personally I think that LiveFree is being too kind in his words for Kerry!

He's an opportunist, who is slick & glib of tongue, but if elected he'll sell the US of A down the river to the anti-American hate forces and the UN. If he gets a cooperative congress, you can kiss all our gun rights (what little we have) goodbye! Of course if he were to get in and we had a Repub congress, all his "promises" would go down the toilet (just like Bush couldn't do many of the things he "promised" to do).

I do think he'd make a great King of France, however.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 9:10:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree with everything that has been said so far on this post.
I watch FNC and get the scoop on everything, including Kerry being boo'd
at the Red Sox game.   But what do the people you know think about him?

I'd love to see him lose Mass. in the election.  That would be soooo sweet.

Has anyone seen the site Swift boat captains against Kerry?

There's a book coming out in Sept., I think it's called, " Unfit to Comand" and
it's about you know who.  It has already made number 2 on the Amazon best seller
list based on advance orders.

So tell me, what do your friends, neighbors and co-workers think?

Link Posted: 8/1/2004 6:33:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Mike,

Like typical Massholes, the people in this state love anybody who is associated with the name "Kennedy", they lap up all the promises of "more welfare", more "government protection" to prevent them from harming themselves or having to think for themselves.

No matter what Kerry says or does between now and November, he's a runaway candidate in Mass and will probably take 70-80% of the vote!

Sorry, this state is totally hopeless!
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 11:28:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

+1,  I could not have said it better.  Thankyou Livefree!
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 6:33:48 PM EDT
[#9]
he is a scumfuck
fliper fliper under the sea! that should be his theam song

Link Posted: 8/1/2004 6:38:19 PM EDT
[#10]
As a soon to be texas and almost formally RI resident, I must say everyone I know save for one person is a dem and love kerry (hates bush....is their a difference)

I hate NE I cant wait to get the hell out of here.
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 10:02:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 10:06:47 AM EDT
[#12]
i am not a kerry fan
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 7:23:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I am trying to convince my wife to vote for Bush this November. She wants to vote for Nader even though she knows he can't win. I reminded her that if she wastes her vote for Nader, that that is one vote away for Bush, and she might as well be giving to Kerry. I think I've pretty much convinced her. Kerry will ruin this country if he becomes president.
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 7:58:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Tony,

Only problem is that you and I are in MA! It really doesn't matter who you, your Wife, me, my Wife, etc. vote for. The only way that Kerry won't take MA is if someone burns all the ballots before they are counted!

MA is a lost cause!

My Wife likes Kerry, and I'm not going to waste my time trying to convert her since it really won't matter.

If your town is like mine, you can count the number of Rep votes on a couple hands and feet. I think that we have no more than 10 Reps in the town total (and that might include some owners' dogs)!
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 2:35:18 AM EDT
[#15]
To express how I feel about Mr. Kerry in print or in words would violate all laws of civility, so I will refrain.

Unfortunately CT is also seriously infested with "cradle-to-grave" Liberalism. Witness the two people this state has elected as Senators, and my own Rep., Ms DeLauro.

All of them plus a dollar will get me a cup of coffee.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 2:41:33 AM EDT
[#16]
That’s one thing I'll miss about RI .... I can no longer vote for libertarians, my vote might actually count in TX though I doubt it since I cant see TX going to anyone but bush.

Will be nice to be from a state whose electoral votes actually go to who I want them too. I’ve never been on the electoral vote wining team if you will.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#17]
I hate the Piece of shit.  He is an absolute waste of skin.  It troubles me greatly that people are actually brain dead enough to fall into this mans promises and actually like him.  All I can say is God help us if he some how manages to get elected.  I smell a Revolution coming hinking.gif
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 8:54:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Welcome to FREE Texas resq944.  It will be culture shock
for you.  No problem getting a CCW here and plenty of
gun clubs and ranges.

The more I talk to folks around the country I find one major
thing in common with all demo-nazi's, they can't think for
themselves!

They have no idea what abstract thought is nor can they
think for themselves nor can they ask why and expand their
thought process.

This is a real scary time we live in.  I guess the liberal educational
system has taught ( read brainwashed)  too many people not to think
for themselves.  They just cannot weight ALL of the facts and make any
kind of logical decision.
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 6:31:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Here is one example of Kerry being a two faced a-hole.

Sen. John Kerry keeps talking about U.S. corporations leaving this country
and setting up shop in foreign countries, taking thousands of jobs with them
He is right, because that has happened.

However, he is trying to blame it on George W. Bush.

As far as I know, Bush has not moved one factory out of this country
because he is not the owner of a single factory. That cannot be said about Kerry and his wife, Teresa Heinz-Kerry. According to the Wall Street Journal,  the Kerrys own 32 factories in Europe and 18 in Asia and the Pacific.

In addition, their company, the Heinz Company, leases four factories in Europe and four in Asia.

Also, they own 27 factories in North America, some of which are in Mexico and the Caribbean.

I wonder how many hundreds of American workers lost their jobs when these plants relocated in foreign countries?

I also wonder if the workers in Mexico and Asia are paid the same wages and benefits as workers in the United States.

Of course they're not. However, Kerry  demands that other companies that relocate should pay the same benefits they did in the U.S.

Why does he not demand this of the Heinz Company, since he is married to the owner?

If Kerry is elected, will he and his wife close all those foreign factories
and bring all those jobs back to America?

Of course they won't.  They're making millions off that cheap labor.  

With that being said, as always the Liberals never let the facts get in the way.  They support free speech, unless that speech is something they don't agree with.
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 3:41:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

+1

However, my voice is useless since this state will
go for Kerry. Hopefully, my native Ohio will offset
that (and then some).

Link Posted: 8/7/2004 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#21]
So I live in NH, historically republican conservative.  The last 10 years or so Mass refugee's have been pouring in in record numbers. They're tired of taxes, fee's, out of control gov't regulation, hacks, politicians that do whatever they damn please with no fear of losing the next election, etc.  Ask them how they're going to vote.  The same damn way they did in Ma.  They've been pissin' in their own pool for years, and their headed for mine.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 3:42:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 4:58:25 AM EDT
[#23]

John Kerry makes Bill Clinton look like a better alternative... and I'm no Clinton fan.  
God help this country if Kerry wins.

Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:00:03 AM EDT
[#24]
ugh.... I live in MA and it really pains me to think that Kerry can win.  There are things I love about MA (NE Patriots!) and things that I hate (democrats!)  And I have to say that Kerry and Kennedy are at the top of my Dislikes list.  I mean out of all the damn Kennedy's to get killed off or die in some accident, why the hell do we get stuck with the one that keeps on living...

Kerry is no better... the more crap I see him shovel, the more I want to puke.  This guy is more full of shit then a septic tank.  I can stand this putz, but the sad fact of the matter is that as long as the overwhelming amout of shit head democrats keep voting for this treehugging, welfare suporting, gay marriage loving butt monkey, we are all screwed!

I mean these gerkoffs actually say that if you make a combined income of over $90k a year, you are in teh super rich... what the hell is that!?!?!  Paying taxes through the ass... gas prices and home energy through the roof with 2 kids, daycare, mortgage, and paying for all those crack smoking, drug dealing, shoplifting, prostituding, alcholic, lazy, worthless, no good food stamp carrying fuckheads that dont speak english and simply have more kids to up the welfare check each month...  I barely have enough to scrape together for a car payment...

But yeah... I'm super rich...

Bottom line.. Kerry Sucks!
Link Posted: 8/10/2004 7:51:29 AM EDT
[#25]
I am in no way a fan of John Kerry. I would like to see him loose MA in the election. Unfortunately, the dems could probably nominate Charles Manson and still win MA.

ktm500
Link Posted: 8/10/2004 8:45:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Not a fan...
Link Posted: 8/11/2004 2:34:45 PM EDT
[#27]
+4
I am trying to get anyone I can to vote for GW Like you I would love to see hom lose Ma.
Phil
Link Posted: 8/12/2004 6:22:19 AM EDT
[#28]
I wish we on this board represented all of the american voters.  It amazes me how many blind, and ignorant voters there are out there giving this guy a chance to lead us all to hell.  Its going to take lots of activism on our part to get the truth out on this guy cause the media and the papers are in his pocket!  What ever happened to the Zell Miller types in the democratic party?    
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 10:34:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Len wrote, "My Wife likes Kerry, and I'm not going to waste my time trying to convert her since it really won't matter."

My wife also.. I've given up on that front.
I just hope the word is out in the free states, exposing Gun Banning Kerry.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:04:19 AM EDT
[#30]
who?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:01:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:35:25 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#33]
He is a POS & a liar!  I hope he comes to Maine so I can ask him some real questions
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:03:48 AM EDT
[#34]
I like him better than Bush.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:51:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Im a NYer for life  - I moved to Connecticut last year, I am a 20 minute drive from Mass, hour from boston/fenway -

I HATE KERRY MORE THAN THE RED SOX.....

Even after that Yankees/Cleveland debacle last week

I also think his wife comes off like an aristocratic, elitest bitch. You can tell alot about a man from the type of woman he marries (drunken Vegas weddings & wedlock excluded).

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:20:15 AM EDT
[#36]
I live in Maine where it seems Mass. people love to flock to on vacation. What really pisses me off is all the cars from Mass. with pro Kerry stickers. Talk about wanting to commit road rage!
Kerry is an ass, anyone with any brain at all can look at him and see this. The dead give away is when he opens his mouth and spews out shit! Then there is his wife, I bet her late husband is rolling in his grave!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:28:40 AM EDT
[#37]
AND, what does this say for the democrats if the best person they could find to run for president is John Kerry!
It has been talked about for a long time that the democrats actually do not want a win in 2004. They picked Kerry because they thought he could not win. The reason they do not want 2004 is so Hillary can run in 2008. If Kerry wins Hillary will be out for 8 more years. And it is sad to say that this country would probably elect her!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:53:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Isn't it amazing how many people don't analyze what both people say and do ( or have
done in the past) and are governed by emotion and simply vote for a candidate because
"they like him/her"!

What disturbs me is that too many Americans can't analyze anything, and not to
utilize abstact thought.  How about asking the tough questions and begin
acting like adults.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top