Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2004 4:31:31 AM EDT
Hey guys... I'm going to be in NH around 20-29 August. I told my brother-in-law I might bring some guns up if I can find a place for us to go shooting.

He lives in Dover and I'll be staying in Milton. Does anyone know of any ranges between those two towns. I'd be willing to go a little past Milton, toward Conway since he'll probably be in Milton.

I'm looking to bring at least one AR and maybe Kimber. Depends what I can find for ranges.

I appreciate any input you guys have to offer. Thanks again.

We'll also be going to Red Hook either on the shooting day or some other day, so if someone wants to meet up for a beer...
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 5:04:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm a member at Pelham and at Nashua; I don't know what my work schedule will be since I'm in between jobs at the moment, drop me an im or e-mail.
Link Posted: 8/10/2004 7:11:51 AM EDT
[#2]
BTT... I'll be heading up around the 20th, so I'm still looking for something around Dover/Portsmouth down to Milton.

Thanks guys.

Link Posted: 8/11/2004 7:54:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Uhhhh.... do I have to use a scret password to get some responses?
Live Free or Die? Man in the Mountain? Patriots rule? Am i getting warm?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:30:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Has anyone been to the public range in Manchester or the Pelham F & G? They seem to be about an hour or so from my brother-in-law's house, so I was thinking of checking these out for rifle and pistol.

Can anyone recommend either of these or a better place to shoot?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:00:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I was also wondering if anyone knows of anything else about an hour from either Milton or Dover... I woudl prefer outdoor and somethign that stays open after work hours during the week.

I'm hoping to get out with my Bushmaster AR and Ruger P89.

Thanks guys.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:15:12 AM EDT
[#6]
IM sent
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top