Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2003 11:41:36 AM EDT
www.ctsportsmen.com/events.asp

Massad Ayoob’s LFI1 - Judicious Use Of Deadly Force  October 23 - 26  
For most civilians, this is without doubt the single most important firearms related  training program available today. Not having the knowledge of when the use of deadly force is actually permissible or how to articulate your justification for doing so can cost you tens of thousands of dollars and your freedom.

Massad Ayoob has long been acknowledged as the leading expert on the civilian use of deadly force in self-defense. His LFI1 is 40 hours of immersion training that, lawyers and police who have taken it agree, goes well beyond law school and the police academy in this critical decision making area.
The class here in Connecticut will run from Oct. 23rd through the 26th. For full details go to www.defenseassociates.com and click on the Courses by Massad Ayoob.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2003 12:38:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I hear it is a good course. Would love to take it!
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 9:35:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I took a 3 day handgun course with Defense Associates this year.  The training was excelent.  I have been a target shooter for years but never worked from a holster due to club and range rules.  I could not believe I was presenting the gun from the holster and firing 2 shots at 3 meters in 1.5 seconds.  We shot out to 15 meters but they gave us a little more time.  I think it was 2+ seconds to present and shoot 2 shots.  There was also a lot of gun handling drills, clearing malfunctions and speed loads.  I'll be going back to take more courses and clinics.  Defense Associates works with Chuck Taylor's American Small Arms Acadamy and Masab Ayoob's Leathal Forces Institute.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top