BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2003 5:16:05 PM EDT
Chester Rod And Gun
The next shoot is July 26th.
Anyone planning on going?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I put it down on my Palm Pilot.  Should be a problem, I'll see if some people that I know who like pin shooting would like ot come up for the day.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:43:42 PM EDT
[#2]
That would be great. Hope to see you and your friends there. You'll have a great time. It's about fun not all about competition. Remember after the center fire shoot we have a 22 cal. shoot, which you can use any sites(red dot)you want. We also have a kitchen: coffee,donuts,cold drinks,burgers,dogs,etc. If anyone needs directions let me know.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Just so that I'm sure, the range is just to the North East of Derry, correct?

All fun and no $$$, suppose I can load up some .44mag make it

My 617 is having some problems, however my Browning is good to go.

See ya there.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 6:30:48 PM EDT
[#4]
sdavid
I didn't mean to misinform you. There is a $10.00 fee for the centerfire and a $5.00 fee for the rim fire. Sorry.
And yes its exit 4 on 93 towards Derry past the rotory towards Chester, Past Chester center about 4 or 5 miles you will see a sign on your right for Chester rod and Gun. Follow road to club gate. Enter and follow the dirt road to the ranges when you reach the ranges look for the pin range on your right (can't miss us).www.chesterrodandgunclub.com

got to activities, and look up pins.

Sorry I edited twice to make the correct hyperlink. I think I got it this time.

nope make it three times
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top