Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2003 11:40:42 AM EDT
Anyone here anything about this place, like where it went, and when it went there?  I heard a rumor that Paul, the proprieter ate hi .45?
Had a great selecttion of black/miitary hardware.  Hope its not true............
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:14:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I had dealings w/him...he was shadey. He owned the UPS/FED-X place on top of the store also. He sold my pal a AR10 @ 3600......w/SArmory gen-I glass. DEAL eeh? HE gave a consignment Firearm I gave him NO exposure.....BECAUSE HE WANTED IT. HE got mad when I put it in the Want-ADD....many people called me on it......so he had to admit he'd bought it already for himself but forgot to call me(whyhewanteditIdontknow).......I heard he screwed the kid {worecammiesallthetime} who worked for him concerning a gun purchase also. His prices were high!!!!!He looked funny in his ferrari(justafact)......... don't get me wrong I did get( 1 )deal there since he opened. A 50cal.you say?......Edited to add...-->WOW  if LenS heard same thing too I'd think he really might have off'd himself (I only know LenS from emailnHere, but I hope to meet him NEXT 2nd MONDAY NIGHT)..........I bet it had alot more to do than with just 'bad times'.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:31:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, it was reported that he committed suicide by gun and that was the end of the shop. This was a few years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top