Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2022 1:16:06 PM EDT
1/31/22 about 11am ish.

Whole apartment and ground shook. Enough that it was very noticeable.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 1:45:44 PM EDT
[#1]
4.5 near Enid
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 2:43:23 PM EDT
[#2]
11:11 my monitor swayed and I felt it in the table,(that mild)  Del City.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 11:52:49 AM EDT
[#3]
The gym is next to my office, I just figured someone dropped heavy weights... shows how oblivious I am.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife felt it at the house but I was driving at the time and didn't feel it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:08:51 AM EDT
[#5]
My mom asked if McCalister was blowing up ammunition at lunch. They usually stop about 11:00 so we’re used to little shakes and windows rattling.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 2:31:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My mom asked if McCalister was blowing up ammunition at lunch. They usually stop about 11:00 so we’re used to little shakes and windows rattling.
View Quote

They usually start about 11:05. I lived within ten miles of the demo range for over fifty years. Some days it felt like the building you were in might shake apart from the blast. It was always fun watching people experience it for the first time.
It's not uncommon to see people pulled over on the side of 69 highway between Savanna and Kiowa checking their tires for a blowout.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:10:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They usually start about 11:05. I lived within ten miles of the demo range for over fifty years. Some days it felt like the building you were in might shake apart from the blast. It was always fun watching people experience it for the first time.
It's not uncommon to see people pulled over on the side of 69 highway between Savanna and Kiowa checking their tires for a blowout.
View Quote

Yeah we’re between Wister and Fanshaw on the Choctaw fault and it rattles the barn. Seems like they start about 9:45 now while I’m feeding. They had a hot charge a couple of weeks ago that knocked out some of the broad band internet around town. For a little while. I guess it rattled something loose on one of the towers. If they shoot and the coal mine does close to the same time it really rattles the house when the shock waves collide.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top