Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2021 11:01:11 AM EDT
I have been here many years. Finally tired of the crap. Anybody have another forum of some sort to go to?
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 3:18:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have been here many years. Finally tired of the crap. Anybody have another forum of some sort to go to?
View Quote

I moved on to Okshooters.com a long time ago. I got tired of the crap here too. Stay outta political discussions and let the trolls be trolls. Don’t give in to a need to argue with someone who insists on being right and you’ll get along fine. See ya there.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 6:23:18 AM EDT
[#2]
this hometown forum used to be fun... had alot of knowledgeable folks here with great info and friendly... got ran off
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#3]
It’s certainly like walking on broken glass.
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 9:43:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
this hometown forum used to be fun... had alot of knowledgeable folks here with great info and friendly... got ran off
View Quote

Folks with their own opinions about things got ran off as well. I am one of those. I like to think for myself. That gets you called “Liberal” and other pleasantries. I stop by from time to time to visit the graveyard that used to be the OKHTF. Oh well.

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 8:51:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Folks with their own opinions about things got ran off as well. I am one of those. I like to think for myself. That gets you called “Liberal” and other pleasantries. I stop by from time to time to visit the graveyard that used to be the OKHTF. Oh well.

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.
View Quote

Had a great Thanksgiving thank you. I miss you and Indian pestering each other but he never seemed to be the same after the wreck. I hope every one else enjoyed theirs as well.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 12:10:54 PM EDT
[#6]
It is very sad. Years ago I got in a bind and a member here offered me a CASH hand up. I ended up not needing it but it was incredible that someone offered. Now, this place is nothing. Mods either don’t do their jobs or, much more often, take revenge on those they don’t like. Unreal.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:54:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Had a great Thanksgiving thank you. I miss you and Indian pestering each other but he never seemed to be the same after the wreck. I hope every one else enjoyed theirs as well.
View Quote

He used to get seriously pissed at me! It was Dan that got that crap started and I just ran with it!! Lol. Laurence was a good guy. I shot with him once at Lexington. Fun guy to talk to.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:41:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Dan was such an instigator, him and sometimes Ole chuck. I'm going hunting with Dan this weekend too.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:54:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He used to get seriously pissed at me! It was Dan that got that crap started and I just ran with it!! Lol. Laurence was a good guy. I shot with him once at Lexington. Fun guy to talk to.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah he didn’t cotton to your John Wayne ribbing.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:44:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Dan was such an instigator, him and sometimes Ole chuck. I'm going hunting with Dan this weekend too.
View Quote

Tell that old fart I said to kiss my ass! Then give him a hug for me. He is a damn good man.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top