Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2021 6:14:32 PM EDT
Anyone know any good sources for kitten adoption?

I'm new to tulsa and the only place I found online was some fancy adoption place. They had a 2 month application process and stupid expensive.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I'm new to tulsa and the only place I found online was some fancy adoption place. They had a 2 month application process and stupid expensive.
View Quote

Try your local SPCA. They usually have several.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 7:41:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

There’s swap area’s next door to local livestock sales that give puppies and kittens away. Just put the word out at the local livestock auction and you will find a new pet.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:36:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Definitely check out the Humane Society also.  They have adoption centers in most big cities and the smaller ones will also do adoptions.

I adopted a kitten several years ago and she's my inseparable buddy.  Going through the Humane Society, they make sure your kitten is healthy, has all of his or her vaccinations, has been spayed or neutered and has been RFID chipped so that if it ever gets lost it can be scanned and the owner notified.  The adoption fees are a small price to pay for all that and getting a new companion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top