Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2021 8:41:55 PM EDT
The firearms you own? With Biden and Harris in office does it concern you to be posting pics and descriptions of your firearms.

Example: Post pics of your:

AR15 threads
Revolver threads
SBR threads
M1A threads.

I’ll be honest and tell that I have sold so many of my guns that I am literally down to the bare minimum of firearms. A deer rifle, a shotgun, and a carry pistol. So While I don’t post pics of them. I don’t have anything Biden and his flunkies would want. Your thoughts?
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 9:16:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The firearms you own? With Biden and Harris in office does it concern you to be posting pics and descriptions of your firearms.

Example: Post pics of your:

AR15 threads
Revolver threads
SBR threads
M1A threads.

I’ll be honest and tell that I have sold so many of my guns that I am literally down to the bare minimum of firearms. A deer rifle, a shotgun, and a carry pistol. So While I don’t post pics of them. I don’t have anything Biden and his flunkies would want. Your thoughts?
View Quote

Honestly I don’t know. You’re always gonna have people that will report you whether you actually have something illegal or not. But then again you might be better to not advertise do to thieves in the ammunition shortage. Edit some people will not understand the grandfather clause and will pester the police till that is gone too.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 9:27:44 PM EDT
[#2]
It has seemed to me for the last couple of years that posting pics of firearms the feds may come after is not a good call. I see guys on this site and others putting up pics of every AR, AK, SBR, SBS they own. I hope they get all those pics down if Biden outlaws the gear. The feds will know right where to come.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 4:13:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 6:20:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I had to sell all of mine just to keep the mortgage paid.  I thought Higgi was a dyed in the wool democrat?
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 6:50:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I sold all of mine through my divorce to stay afloat!
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 8:58:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had to sell all of mine just to keep the mortgage paid.  I thought Higgi was a dyed in the wool democrat?
View Quote

I don’t know who lied to you brother! But you bought that one hook, line, and sinker. You must have been listening to Chuck, Nden. Don’t believe what you read in the Interwebs!! Lol

Link Posted: 3/30/2021 8:59:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don't have any guns left at all, the lesson is don't take firearms when you go fishing, they don't float.
View Quote

All boating accidents aside, I really don’t have any good stuff anymore. They’d find dust and cobwebs in my safe.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 9:54:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don’t know who lied to you brother! But you bought that one hook, line, and sinker. You must have been listening to Chuck, Nden. Don’t believe what you read in the Interwebs!! Lol

View Quote

Yep.  I took it all from Chuck, Nden, Dan, and you.  You obviously don't remember talking to me.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 5:39:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Rogers county is a second amendment sanctuary. Atleast I hope Scott Walton keeps it that way. So FJB can KMA!
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yep.  I took it all from Chuck, Nden, Dan, and you.  You obviously don't remember talking to me.
View Quote

I quit coming around arfcom for a long time. There was pervasive attitude that if you didn’t agree with every word certain individuals said that you were automatically a liberal. Sorry, but I have always been one to think for myself. I also believe that my opinion is just as valuable as the next guys. Unfortunately, The OKHTF died by its own hand as a result of a few individuals running everyone that had their own points of view off. Kinda sad really. This used to be a fun place to BS, and learn new things. I do remember you. I don’t remember specific interactions, but I’m sure they were all intelligent, and good natured.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 11:24:01 AM EDT
[#11]
LOCK & LOAD !........MOLON ! LABE !...BIDEN!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top