Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2021 1:02:40 AM EDT
Has anyone ever been there? How does it compare to Knob Creek?  Do they have vendors there doing a gun show at the same time, like at Knob Creek. Knob Creek cancelled both shows last year and has cancelled the April show. I'm missing it, so thought I'd look to Oklahoma.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#1]
My folks live over there. You can hear the guns from their porch. In my opinion admission is high. Like $13.00 per person last time I went. Magazines run about $30.00 per mag to shoot. That’s the small stuff. Bigger calibers cost more. The gun guys are not very interactive with the crowd. They mostly wanna shoot their guns. There is no concessions to speak of. No tents or gazebos. What little is for sale is wayyyyyyy overpriced and trashy. Again. Just my opinion.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 12:22:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I've gone a couple of years hope to go this year,hopefully on Saturday so I can see the night shoot.We've
always had fun.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:58:16 PM EDT
[#3]
It’s nothing like Knobcreek regardless. You’ll be disappointed if you expect that quality.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 5:43:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Hopefully this year I can go and it won't be hot as hell.
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#5]
We’ve been venders for a few years now and bring around 75 full auto guns for rent.

The last show had much better concessions and quite a few more venders as well.

The night shoot is a lot of fun as well. Mine seems to be trying to grow the show.

To the poster who said people are more interested in shooting their own stuff - I’d say at least half the spots on the line are private owners that bring their toys out to play with, they aren’t venders.

Stop out and say hi - I’ll be in the range toys booth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top