Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2020 1:01:48 PM EDT
And we're all going to have to take a bite.

The next four years are going to blow goats.
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 2:07:32 PM EDT
[#1]
The fat lady hasn't sang yet, but I can hear her warming up. Still trying to hold out hope.
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 12:22:04 PM EDT
[#2]
We survived the klinton and obama years, we will survive this.

We have a constitution that is still intact.

If creepy joe gets in office, mid terms are in 2022, thats when you strike and strike hard.

Link Posted: 11/5/2020 1:32:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Trump has just been a delay.

The shit storm is coming no matter what.
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 2:48:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I still think Trump is going to win. Too much voter fraud is turning up and we have a lot of the levers. We have the Supreme Court, we have many of the legislatures that would need to send electors if it gets drug out, and we have the President. He isn't going to go down quietly and we shouldn't either. Lots of court battles, lots of votes to be thrown out, maybe a recount or two...who knows, but i know the fight is going to go on a little longer. I know in Oklahoma we came through. Kendra Horn is gone, we have a better sheriff in OKC, and things are looking up state -wide. Now i just hope the present problems get settled correctly.
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 8:17:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I still think Trump is going to win. Too much voter fraud is turning up and we have a lot of the levers. We have the Supreme Court, we have many of the legislatures that would need to send electors if it gets drug out, and we have the President. He isn't going to go down quietly and we shouldn't either. Lots of court battles, lots of votes to be thrown out, maybe a recount or two...who knows, but i know the fight is going to go on a little longer. I know in Oklahoma we came through. Kendra Horn is gone, we have a better sheriff in OKC, and things are looking up state -wide. Now i just hope the present gets settle correctly.
View Quote

And yet somehow they managed to elect a gay transgender muslim to state house district 88 seat ....  It would never have happened years ago evenin district 88 .
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 9:16:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Trump has just been a delay.

The shit storm is coming no matter what.
View Quote

At some point shit is going down. We’re too different, too divided. America has become diluted.

I just assume kick it off now, I’m not getting younger.
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 9:20:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

At some point shit is going down. We’re too different, too divided. America has become diluted.

View Quote

My thoughts as well ...  I don't think this can be salvaged at this point .  The left wants total control and has a desire to eradicate my way of life and is willing to go so far as making everyone here a criminal if that is what it takes.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:52:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Somebody IM me when and where.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My thoughts as well ...  I don't think this can be salvaged at this point .  The left wants total control and has a desire to eradicate my way of life and is willing to go so far as making everyone here a criminal if that is what it takes.
View Quote

Small power outages and disrupted food chain needs to happen in the NE. They keep forgetting their base is a city base and cities are easily starved. They have removed their power plants to local ares. Strategic substation breakdowns would cause a tremendous moral breakdown when the welfare and working welfare start loosing their plush lifestyle.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 10:50:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 4:19:50 AM EDT
[#11]
I think voter fraud was definitely going to happen, I suspect it's not uncommon in any election of this magnitude.  The dems definitely padded their votes.  To what degree is the question.  Will they find enough to tip the scales back?  I doubt it.  

The GOP made some huge mistakes this election in my opinion.  They didn't push absentee votes at all when it was just common sense.  The dems knew there would be a big number of voters who didn't want to risk covid by voting in person.  For a lot of elderly folks and folks with serious pre-existing conditions it's a potentially a literal life or death decision.  A lot of Republicans in that bracket didn't cast a vote.  The dems got their people to vote absentee and it was a huge advantage for them.  I'm referring to actual legitimate votes here, not the fraudulent ones.

Trump himself turned many Republicans against him just by being his normal arrogant, ignorant, misogynistic, rude, classless self.  That works in the boardrooms of his private companies but it's not acceptable behavior for the president of the United States of America. He could have tempered his behavior but to quote "Tropic Thunder", he went full retard.  As the POTUS and leader of the free world you have to present an image that lines up with the values we have always preached to the world as Americans.  Our forefathers would have never allowed their equivalent of that kind of behavior in their time and it's unacceptable now.   When you act like such a classless buffoon that your own core supporters are embarrassed you are doing wrong.  Instead of at least trying to act like a president he doubled down on being a douchebag.  When a sitting Republican president manages to disgust Clint Eastwood with his lack of character to the point he endorses a Democrat you know it's bad (Eastwood was one of several). Flip flopping on 2A issues didn't help either.  

Trump continually played into conspiracy theories so ridiculous that even the VP and other core members of his administration had to publicly distance themselves from him.  That does not inspire confidence among rational people.  He constantly said things on social media that were so insanely stupid his own closest people had to keep trying to spin them or bury them to minimize the damage.  Much like when Sarah Palin was told to stop speaking to the media because her stupidity was killing their election possibility.  You can't keep going full retard and expect it to not reflect negatively at election time.  He single handedly created the greatest democratic voter turnout in history and that's not even including the fraudulent votes.  He's without a doubt his own worst enemy.

Trump wasn't a terrible president as he managed some impressive feats and we're way better off than if Hillary Clinton had won.  I really, really hope they can uncover enough vote tampering to turn the tide but if that doesn't turn out we have to be honest about mistakes made this election so we don't repeat it.  Our next nominee has to act like the leader of the free world in addition to being qualified.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I think voter fraud was definitely going to happen, I suspect it's not uncommon in any election of this magnitude.  The dems definitely padded their votes.  To what degree is the question.  Will they find enough to tip the scales back?  I doubt it.  

The GOP made some huge mistakes this election in my opinion.  They didn't push absentee votes at all when it was just common sense.  The dems knew there would be a big number of voters who didn't want to risk covid by voting in person.  For a lot of elderly folks and folks with serious pre-existing conditions it's a potentially a literal life or death decision.  A lot of Republicans in that bracket didn't cast a vote.  The dems got their people to vote absentee and it was a huge advantage for them.  I'm referring to actual legitimate votes here, not the fraudulent ones.

Trump himself turned many Republicans against him just by being his normal arrogant, ignorant, misogynistic, rude, classless self.  That works in the boardrooms of his private companies but it's not acceptable behavior for the president of the United States of America. He could have tempered his behavior but to quote "Tropic Thunder", he went full retard.  As the POTUS and leader of the free world you have to present an image that lines up with the values we have always preached to the world as Americans.  Our forefathers would have never allowed their equivalent of that kind of behavior in their time and it's unacceptable now.   When you act like such a classless buffoon that your own core supporters are embarrassed you are doing wrong.  Instead of at least trying to act like a president he doubled down on being a douchebag.  When a sitting Republican president manages to disgust Clint Eastwood with his lack of character to the point he endorses a Democrat you know it's bad (Eastwood was one of several). Flip flopping on 2A issues didn't help either.  

Trump continually played into conspiracy theories so ridiculous that even the VP and other core members of his administration had to publicly distance themselves from him.  That does not inspire confidence among rational people.  He constantly said things on social media that were so insanely stupid his own closest people had to keep trying to spin them or bury them to minimize the damage.  Much like when Sarah Palin was told to stop speaking to the media because her stupidity was killing their election possibility.  You can't keep going full retard and expect it to not reflect negatively at election time.  He single handedly created the greatest democratic voter turnout in history and that's not even including the fraudulent votes.  He's without a doubt his own worst enemy.

Trump wasn't a terrible president as he managed some impressive feats and we're way better off than if Hillary Clinton had won.  I really, really hope they can uncover enough vote tampering to turn the tide but if that doesn't turn out we have to be honest about mistakes made this election so we don't repeat it.  Our next nominee has to act like the leader of the free world in addition to being qualified.
View Quote

I understand and recognize what you’re saying, and I know Trump rubs people wrong. I’ve been fed up with politicians for years. I want a leader, I want someone who speaks his mind and doesn’t just read what is given to him. I want a leader who’ll get up on a podium and rant and rave and cut out the BS.  Trump connects with the average, patriotic, hard working American. What people forget, our founders were not nice people. They were rough tough, individuals, men of honor that were not afraid of offending others; they were warriors and men who would embrace a fight - this is what sets us apart from other countries. American Bad-assery is real, but it starts at the top. Men like Washington, Jefferson, Jackson should be the standard for American Leadership and the Presidency, and Trump possesses many of the same leadership characteristics.

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 3:41:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I understand and recognize what you’re saying, and I know Trump rubs people wrong. I’ve been fed up with politicians for years. I want a leader, I want someone who speaks his mind and doesn’t just read what is given to him. I want a leader who’ll get up on a podium and rant and rave and cut out the BS.  Trump connects with the average, patriotic, hard working American. What people forget, our founders were not nice people. They were rough tough, individuals, men of honor that were not afraid of offending others; they were warriors and men who would embrace a fight - this is what sets us apart from other countries. American Bad-assery is real, but it starts at the top. Men like Washington, Jefferson, Jackson should be the standard for American Leadership and the Presidency, and Trump possesses many of the same leadership characteristics.

View Quote

Plus he and his family are invested in America and not Over Sea's!!! We loose he looses.. Joe Biden only looses if over seas loose!!! Bring back the Poll Tax! You can't vote without a tax return! A mail in ballot should have to have a signature period.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 4:44:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 5:02:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
One of Trump's things was to empty the swamp, when you look at what the Biden family has been doing for years, they are the swamp.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:42:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Trump tweeted himself out of reelectability. As long as the Republicans can hold the Senate we'll be ok. We can make 2022 for Biden like 1994 was for Clinton insofar as congressional midterms go. We have SCOTUS now. We're ok.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top