Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2012 5:20:25 PM EDT
Last night, One of my co workers. Who ever it was got a wallet, CC etc...

First, never and I mean never leave a wallet in a car un attended, thats crazy but then again one should not have to worry about your property being broke into and more property stolen.

Second one in a month for employees and I have heard a couple customers have had items stolen from their trucks. Heard walmart and a few shopping centers in town are also getting hit.

Now for that part I hate more, going to have to leave the G19 at home now when I am at work dont want to risk someone getting into my truck then stealing my G19.

Late nights are going to suck even more now..
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:40:43 PM EDT
[#1]
get a khar cm9 to carry;

it's the out of sight out of mind type firearm.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I feal you're pain,, my work trailer was stolen not long ago,
16,000 worth of tools!
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:19:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I worked at a place that had a rash of car break ins and so we all complained and they decided to help us out by installing a FAKE camera that was so fake anyone could tell.  This was a very large corporation....they didn't help.  One guy put a steering wheel club in his truck and they broke into it, removed the steering wheel and then stole the truck.  I don't leave ANYTHING of value in my car no matter where it's parked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top