Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2012 3:37:05 PM EDT
Ammo is out of stock or if in stock increases in pirce are huge. One web site has a 4 day back log to ship orders. Guns are out of stock, insane people, insane.....

Link Posted: 11/9/2012 3:53:57 PM EDT
[#1]
You'd think people would have learned from last time.
Link Posted: 11/9/2012 4:22:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You'd think people would have learned from last time.

That's what we say about voting for commies.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 4:02:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I do not think its as bad as last time (at least not yet)
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 4:41:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Honestly, I hate the "panic buying" crowd. Fucks us all over. Cant get shit done with the panic buying fuckers.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 4:53:52 AM EDT
[#5]
This is why you should have stock up before now .
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:06:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Other priorities prevent me for having the ability. I can only get a few boxes here and there if im lucky.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:17:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Fun facts... 40% of gun owners voted for the One...

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:32:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Other priorities prevent me for having the ability. I can only get a few boxes here and there if im lucky.

+1.....
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:17:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's why I ditched all my centerfire firearms and went strictly rimfire

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 8:00:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Shit, rim fire is still expensive for me
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 8:19:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Shit, rim fire is still expensive for me

it's expensive for everybody, but it's the most inexpensive ammo people can afford to shoot.

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 7:26:01 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't know about as bad as last time.  I think the importers and middle men got smart and stocked up before hand this time.  I am still seeing ammo, just too broke to get any.

As to the 40% that did vote Obama, well hopefully we will not have to face too much due to their decisions.  Scary though
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:08:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Most voters do not vote on the basis of one issue.
But for the life of me, I still cannot see why everyone didn't see through Obama's smoke screen and why he got so many votes.
That doesn't say much for the intelligence of the American voter.
As far as panic buying, those in the gun industry thrive on the panics and encourage them as often as possible.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 3:22:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Tulsa Gun Show November 10&11:

* plenty of ammo at market prices.  Prices were not jacked up suprisingly.
* AR's on every table but didn't see them being purchased.  Prices actually looked to be down in most cases.  Lot's of pistols being bought.
* light crowds considering is was only days after the election.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 3:34:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have been having to do the same thing

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:42:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most voters do not vote on the basis of one issue.
But for the life of me, I still cannot see why everyone didn't see through Obama's smoke screen and why he got so many votes.
That doesn't say much for the intelligence of the American voter.
As far as panic buying, those in the gun industry thrive on the panics and encourage them as often as possible.

0bama won because of massive voter fraud and the fact that the moochers, looters and inner city tribal parasites outnumber the producers.  You can't beat Santa Claus.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:36:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

0bama won because of massive voter fraud and the fact that the moochers, looters and inner city tribal parasites outnumber the producers.  You can't beat Santa Claus.

This I believe whole heartedly. The company making the tally is a Spanish company owned by George Soros. But the majority of the US public refuse to believe that elections are fixed in this country.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:57:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This I believe whole heartedly. The compny making the tally is a Spanish company owned by George Soros. But the majority of the US public refuse to believe that elections are fixed in this country.

Amazing what happens when one idiot gets elected––––-another gets elected––––––––and they keep reproducing and getting away with things that we would go for jail.  This is the reason originally politicians were supposed to do the job for free, not be life-long politicians, and make it difficult to impose unfair laws.  Now we get to be Santa for those who don't wan to work for their handout.  FDR is not my favorite person but I do realize that those who wanted a handout got to work in he CCC camps, WPA projects, etc.––-why can't that be done now?
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:52:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This I believe whole heartedly. The compny making the tally is a Spanish company owned by George Soros. But the majority of the US public refuse to believe that elections are fixed in this country.

Amazing what happens when one idiot gets elected––––-another gets elected––––––––and they keep reproducing and getting away with things that we would go for jail.  This is the reason originally politicians were supposed to do the job for free, not be life-long politicians, and make it difficult to impose unfair laws.  Now we get to be Santa for those who don't wan to work for their handout.  FDR is not my favorite person but I do realize that those who wanted a handout got to work in he CCC camps, WPA projects, etc.––-why can't that be done now?

Gov't dependency is the road to control. I won't be surprised if .gov work programs do come up, as when they get people working to survive for the .gov, the gov't in turn OWNS every last worker. Just like when all the companies dump health insurance because it is now too expensive to provide in full compliance with Ocrapacare. The newly-dumped will sign up for gov't healthcare and in turn the gov't OWNS them/us in the end. FDR and Wilson created our entitlement society and it has been strengthened through safety net programs that are destined to fail in bankruptcy. How anyone survived without Obamacare, welfare, social security, EBT cards & food stamps, is beyond most. It's called working your ass off and not spending every dime you have but actually saving the money or buying durable goods that will help when you decide you can afford not to wok anymore.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top