Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2011 4:28:35 AM EDT
Guys I could use a favor.  A student of mine has a Dog-Tag style necklace.  Her chain broke the other day and I am try to help get her another one.  Could you get me a Dog-tag chain set and send it to me/ or we could meet somewhere?  I'll be be to pay for it of course.  Thanks.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:36:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Guys I could use a favor.  A student of mine has a Dog-Tag style necklace.  Her chain broke the other day and I am try to help get her another one.  Could you get me a Dog-tag chain set and send it to me/ or we could meet somewhere?  I'll be be to pay for it of course.  Thanks.

Mike

Hopefully one of the guys sees this. I will send you one if no one else can, it will just take about 2-3 weeks to get there.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 5:21:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Army Surplus will have one.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 5:41:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I gotta go into town today, I'll stop off at the surplus store and see if they have one. They advertise making dogtags, so they should.

If they don't, I'll hit clothing sales tomorrow when I'm not carrying.  

Either way, once I get it, send me an address and I'll get it out ASAP.

ETA: Or we could meet at the I-44 Mickey D's between Lawton and Chickasha.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 5:42:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I think we have a bunch at the shop.  Let me know if you still need some.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:22:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I gotta go into town today, I'll stop off at the surplus store and see if they have one. They advertise making dogtags, so they should.

If they don't, I'll hit clothing sales tomorrow when I'm not carrying.  

Either way, once I get it, send me an address and I'll get it out ASAP.

ETA: Or we could meet at the I-44 Mickey D's between Lawton and Chickasha.

Awesome thanks Sam.  Many Thanks.  The Micky S's Will work.  I'll IM my number to you so you can call me.  I get off at 3pm today and can meet you anytime.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:24:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think we have a bunch at the shop.  Let me know if you still need some.

Thanks Patrick.  I will do that.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:41:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Higgy, quite breaking kids stuff––you bully
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:59:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I had her by the throat choking her!  I feel guilty now.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:29:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Yea right , she has you pin to the ground and then you started screaming like a Girl ,frighten the little girl, in her panic she broke her chain  >  
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:29:54 AM EDT
[#10]
FYI

Ace Hardware has spools of the stuff in assorted colors and clasps. Cheap as all hell to boot.

Its on their key making cart thing. Just look by the key chains for the spools hanging off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top