Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2011 6:36:54 AM EDT
Michelle Obama in Target shopping  , whoo and you are open carrying in the store and The S/S tell you need to leave , Do ya say NO and contently go on shopping  .

Or would you be the Sheep and leave . Me, I have shopping to do and my 1911 is no match against those 20  MP-5 .
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:51:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Michelle Obama in Target shopping  , whoo and you are open carrying in the store and The S/S tell you need to leave , Do ya say NO and contently go on shopping  .

Or would you be the Sheep and leave . Me, I have shopping to do and my 1911 is no match against those 20  MP-5 .

It wouldn't take twenty MP-5's to beat a 1911. One Glock could handle that with ease.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:06:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:34:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I doubt they would ask you to leave. Likely the Store Management would not open the store to the public that day. If the .gov asked you to leave a privately owned business on the guise of them not likeing what you are wearing it would be a violation of your civil rights as you have done nothing wrong.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:26:56 AM EDT
[#4]
She was in Virginia shopping in a Target  ,(and that Glock would blow up in the sight of a 1911 ) the report said that the Secret Service was their 30min
before she came in, what would you do ,now Virginia is a Open Carry State.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:26:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wouldn't take twenty MP-5's to beat a 1911. One Glock could handle that with ease.

Ya, as soon as you pull the trigger it would explode killing everyone
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:46:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:28:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Just finding out she was in the store would be enough to get me to leave.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just finding out she was in the store same state would be enough to get me to leave.

Fixed your grammar problem
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:01:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Luckily we should be ok. I doubt she'd lower herself to show up here.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:37:56 AM EDT
[#10]
WTF is she doing in a target?  Doesn't she have a whole team to do her shopping for her?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:42:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I doubt they would ask you to leave. Likely the Store Management would not open the store to the public that day. If the .gov asked you to leave a privately owned business on the guise of them not likeing what you are wearing it would be a violation of your civil rights as you have done nothing wrong.

Laissez-faire
doesn't apply here any longer
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
WTF is she doing in a target?  Doesn't she have a whole team to do her shopping for her?

practicing for living on "welfare" after obama isn't president anymore.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:37:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only Political  B.S.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:04:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only Political  B.S.

it's all politics, since his ratings are falling he's trying to show the everyday/common American "voters" they're just like them and live their lives "common" also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top