Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2011 4:22:27 PM EDT
My son just got this coming out from coyote hunting. First time he ever saw a piebald deer.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:44:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Only piebald/white deer I've ever seen was off of Coffe Creek and Portland(Hwy. 74) last year.  They are definitely not very common.  Don't forget the Sallee buck that created the restrictions on "white" deer was taken just a few miles to the south and east of you!
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:42:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Only piebald/white deer I've ever seen was off of Coffee Creek and Portland(Hwy. 74) last year.  They are definitely not very common.  Don't forget the Sallee buck that created the restrictions on "white" deer was taken just a few miles to the south and east of you!

Yep. And a POS state rep/lawyer from Guthrie didn't like it because his wife got upset about it so he introduced the bill making them illegal to shoot.
And of course some nut jobs jumped on board saying they are "sacred animals" and it passed.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:42:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I've never seen one that white myself, seen several with big white patches on their backs/sides though.

seen a turkey hen last year that was approx 50/50 bronze and white; looked damn cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top