Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2010 3:48:28 PM EDT
Oklahoma has always been two years late into a national recession and two years out as far as I can remember.
It might have something to do with our economic isolation of relying mainly on oil/gas and agriculture.
I'm starting to see more gun sales from individuals selling their guns to pay bills.
My son had someone sell him a Mauser 98 for $40. Someone else came up with a batch of ammo and guns and asked if he was interested.
The guy is gonna call me and meet to show me the goods.
I think buying opportunities are starting to increase at a much faster pace.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:08:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I have added to my collection and had help other and I made loans to help too so if I don`t get paid I keep the guns.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:55:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Reminds me....I need to walk back down to my shop and retrieve my 'new' 'Luger' before the storm hits.

Bought it two days ago off one of my customers...and it ain't a Luger! ....It's a P38...Spreewurke made....I think ....keep forgetting to bring it home for proper inspection.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:23:25 PM EDT
[#3]
yep, I've turned down a couple gun for sale offers recently, for one it's getting close to property tax/house insurance time that I have yet to set any funds back for, and two they weren't no deals.

pretty glad I didn't buy, since I now after a bit of inspection think the compressor in my ac just might have crapped out and my bike had a tire failure 30 minutes ago on the way to the house.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:25:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
yep, I've turned down a couple gun for sale offers recently, for one it's getting close to property tax/house insurance time that I have yet to set any funds back for, and two they weren't no deals.

pretty glad I didn't buy, since I now after a bit of inspection think the compressor in my ac just might have crapped out and my bike had a tire failure 30 minutes ago on the way to the house.

Got some guns you wanna sell cheap?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You just can't seem to win for losing here recently.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:56:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got some guns you wanna sell cheap?

nope, figure if I ever sell them, then when times get rough I wouldn't be able to eat.

like good old richard pryor once said "in America, if you got a gun you can get something to eat anytime you want to"

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You just can't seem to win for losing here recently.

that ain't no shit, even the chick I been running around with here lately said the other day "I'm ready to end this, it isn't me, it's you" (or something simular to that, I wasn't much paying attention after she said we need to talk), she acted like she's the only drunk, desparate and horny chick ever hanging around bars.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:08:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I wasn't much paying attention after she said we need to talk, she acted like she's the only drunk, desparate and horny chick ever hanging around bars.

That's good sig line material there.....

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:48:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wasn't much paying attention after she said we need to talk, she acted like she's the only drunk, desparate and horny chick ever hanging around bars.

My thoughts exactly.  Now if I can just find $24.
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 4:18:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Oklahoma has always been two years late into a national recession and two years out as far as I can remember.
It might have something to do with our economic isolation of relying mainly on oil/gas and agriculture.
I'm starting to see more gun sales from individuals selling their guns to pay bills.
My son had someone sell him a Mauser 98 for $40. Someone else came up with a batch of ammo and guns and asked if he was interested.
The guy is gonna call me and meet to show me the goods.
I think buying opportunities are starting to increase at a much faster pace.

Tell him I'll give him $60 for it
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 6:16:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why yes it is
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top