Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 10:53:05 AM EDT
anything unusual in the GD lately?  OH...Say around the Zombie forum....thing....discussion?????
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:42:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
anything unusual in the GD lately?  OH...Say around the Zombie forum....thing....discussion?????

Give us a link.
If you talking about the one with capturing a zombie female for sex, I've seen it.
It shows how many  misogynists  frequent GD. It is truly a fascinating subject, right along with our thread about blue and red turds.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:15:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Higgi's bored. When schools out, he needs another hobby to occupy him
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:40:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I think we've spooked him about his Glock. He probably is afraid to shoot it now.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:54:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we've spooked him about his Glock. He probably is afraid to shoot it now.

No....aggrivating you jokers is enouph to keep anyone occupied for a good long time.  Your just lealous cuz I get to sleep to 6:45 am now instead of 6 am like during the school year!!!  So haha!!!  
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:02:13 PM EDT
[#5]
damn I miss all the good stuff....
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No....aggrivating you jokers is enouph to keep anyone occupied for a good long time.  Your just lealous cuz I get to sleep to 6:45 am now instead of 6 am like during the school year!!!  So haha!!!  

I go to bed when I want, I get up when I want. I'm pretty much free to do what ever I want.
And I make damn good money doing practically nothing except sitting on my ass most of the day.
Eat your heart out!

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I go to bed when I want, I get up when I want. I'm pretty much free to do what ever I want.
And I make damn good money doing practically nothing except sitting on my ass most of the day.
Eat your heart out!

Lucky SOB....I'll be there someday!  If my wife doesn't kill me first.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:53:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eat your heart out!

To be honest with you, retirement sucks.
I'd rather be working but that ain't gonna happen with my knee about to be replaced.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eat your heart out!

I'd rather be working but that ain't gonna happen with my knee about to be replaced.

Well...That proves that we have more in common than you know.  I have a knee and shoulder that both need some surgical steel implanted.  Thank god for football.  It tore me up as a youth and now it helps me earn a living!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:25:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give us a link.
If you talking about the one with capturing a zombie female for sex, I've seen it.
It shows how many  misogynists  frequent GD. It is truly a fascinating subject, right along with our thread about blue and red turds.

hey,

those threads rank right up there with bigfoot, mountain lions and ufos.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:39:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give us a link.

hey,

those threads rank right up there with bigfoot, mountain lions and ufos.

We've added new dimensions to our oldest and most favorite subjects - MOTH MAN!!!!!!
So now we ask all newcomers - Are your turds blue and red and do you believe in Moth Man?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:42:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Female zombies....BOW CHICA WOW WOW!!!  
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:52:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I thought corpses were more your fantasy.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only in your sick dreams old man.  

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:43:04 PM EDT
[#15]
well one thing about zombie chicks,

they boost your ego because they twitch and moan reguardless of whether you're doing them any good or not.

downside is they like to bite
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:42:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
well one thing about zombie chicks,

they boost your ego because they twitch and moan reguardless of whether you're doing them any good or not.

downside is they like to bite

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:38:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eat your heart out!

Come on now, be honest.  It was all those mis-guided adventures in far off foreign lands while chasing (or being chased) out of places you had no business being in

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:40:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only in your sick dreams old man.  

So Marv Albert would be right at home with a zombie chick
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:41:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eat your heart out!

Come on now, be honest.  It was all those mis-guided adventures in far off foreign lands while chasing (or being chased) out of places you had no business being in

That and the zombie chicks trying to bite his ass!!!!  
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:21:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Did you know that I, along with several other folks hardly ever go to the GD? I bet I've been there maybe once or twice in the past year. Did you also know that there are several Oklahoma residents that never, ever come around here and post? Yes, those two things are related. :(
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:08:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Did you know that I, along with several other folks hardly ever go to the GD? I bet I've been there maybe once or twice in the past year. Did you also know that there are several Oklahoma residents that never, ever come around here and post? Yes, those two things are related. :(

I read the posts and laugh, but never ever post there!!  I LIKE IT HERE.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:44:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Some of you guys need to watch Fido. Its funny as hell IMHO.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

We've got a lot of lurkers. I've seen guys post here that have been on ArfCom for several years and have less than 100 posts.
I go to GD because I have too much time on my hands.
There are a bunch of pin headed ignorant yo-yos there.
I guess that's why I like it so much.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:31:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eat your heart out!

That and the zombie chicks trying to bite his ass!!!!  

All I can tell you without kiling you is that zombie chicks ain't all that.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:56:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We've got a lot of lurkers. I've seen guys post here that have been on ArfCom for several years and have less than 100 posts.

Lurkers or sorry fuckin' little pieces of troll shit???  I can tolerate lurkers before I can punk ass little trolls.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:02:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Lurkers or sorry fuckin' little pieces of troll shit???  I can tolerate lurkers before I can punk ass little trolls.

If you're talking about a couple who show up and the shit starts, they'll probably be along shortly to make comment.
Live with it and just hope you meet them someplace sometime.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:06:43 PM EDT
[#27]
On a happier note.......I am gonna try to sit through another movie tonight.  My buddy loaned it to me...It is called "Max Payne".  Anyone ever see it??  Am I wasting time or is it good.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#28]
GD is my main source of entertainment.  Who doesn't like to laugh at the 'tards asking about dick bumps and what it means when your wife is kissing other dudes.

That shit is funny.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 4:23:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

being a newbe what the the difference between a troll and a lurker?

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 7:19:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

yea I have noticed ther are a LOT of oklahoma members that never come here,I got a few friends on arfcom that don`t come in here???

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 7:53:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Trolls aren't welcome but show up anyway. You are welcome because you want to be here for good reasons.
Trolls show up when shit is flying, cause some more shit to fly, then stand back and plead innocent.
But that's the Internet.
Lurkers just read and there is nothing wrong with that.
I'm astonished some times when someone comes out of the blue with very good and (sometimes great) information.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:02:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trolls aren't welcome but show up anyway. You are welcome because you want to be here for good reasons.
Trolls show up when shit is flying, cause some more shit to fly, then stand back and plead innocent.
But that's the Internet.
Lurkers just read and there is nothing wrong with that.
I'm astonished some times when someone comes out of the blue with very good and (sometimes great) information.

You mean someone you have never heard of or met that has 1500 posts???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top