Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2009 8:12:52 PM EDT
He said "WOW! Those are huge!!"    Yeah right, he had the a/c cranked down to about 63 degrees, they were like marbles in a little crown royal bag!!  lol

So, the Dr came into the room n shook my hand n asked how I'm doin which I replied "I'm scared to death Doc"....we laughed n he proceeded to tell me about gettin "cut". Which sounds like a good idea cuz I'm 35, I got a 14 yr old kiddo n I sure as heck dont wanna be payin child support for another 18 yrs or sendin a kiddo to college in 18 yrs when I'm lookin retirement dead in they eyes...lol.

So he didnt try to talk me out of it, which is good cuz there's other Docs out there ya know, lol. So, I'm sposed to get "cut" on fri the 19th...Im wonderin if I could get it done on Tues the 23rd.....that way I can celebrate 2 Anniversarys at once....my divorce and my vasectomy!!  LOL  Yeah I'm quite the little thinker sometimes!!

So as it is right now, next friday is declaired a day of celebration!!! Drink up n be merry with me on this adventure ladies!!

On a TOTALLY SEPERATE NOTE.......
WOW!!! A minute 25-ish into this is.......worth taking your hat off for...and NO, its not a video of Chuck doin the Elephant thing dance (I PROMISE!!!!!), this is for real good stuff, do not watch while the wife is around and if she n the kids arent around....turn it UP and ENJOY!!!!! Especially about a min 25 into it!!!  BOO-YAH!!!!  This girl rocks!!

She's a "Whooty"....thank me later..... and yer welcome!!!!  

Booty Dance

BOW-CHICA-WOW-WOW!!!

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#1]
INBTL!
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 9:26:11 PM EDT
[#2]
did you act like you were going to  punch the doc just to make sure he wasn't skiddish?

you don't want him getting jumpy when he's got the knife/scissors on your sack.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 5:33:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't worry Rat. Microsurgery is a well known science now.
Besides, it won't interfere with your "catching".
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:54:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn Rat. As ugly as you are I'd think that you could save the money. I think that you're fooling yourself if you think that getting cut will improve your chances of "getting any"
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 7:56:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I appreciate everyone input and 2 cents ya'll have thrown at me.    And Dan you of all people know the miracles of Microsurgery. I'm just surprised they had that kind of technology up on BBM.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#6]
You ever seen an old dog that has been "snipped"?  They just lay around on the porch with a sad look in their eyes remembering the good old days!  The up side of this is that you can hump anything you want and not have to worry about anymore pups!!!  
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 7:26:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Can a man that has been snipped still say "he has a pair" LOL
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 7:28:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Rat has had dozens of  pairs. Of course, they weren't his.....
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rat has had dozens of  pairs. Of course, they weren't his.....

Dan, you're the one who spent many moons on BBM so you don't have any room to be talking. And I'm sure the moon in the sky wasn't the only moon you had on your face up there.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top