Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2009 8:01:00 AM EDT
I just thought I would put this out here for anyone that would enjoy going.

Keith, and Chris are some really great guys they are putting this on to help raise some funds
to add on the range, and they talked about a shoot house in the future for the classes that they offer.
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 8:14:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just thought I would put this out here for anyone that would enjoy going.

Keith, and Chris are some really great guys they are putting this on to help raise some funds
to add on the range, and they talked about a shoot house in the future for the classes that they offer.

Needs more info . . . .

Link Posted: 5/14/2009 8:46:11 AM EDT
[#2]
http://smf-solutions.com/specialevents.html  

you can google smf-solution.com   and click on events
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 8:46:44 AM EDT
[#3]
sorry don't know how to make a link
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 11:51:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Linky

Fix'd....ya Demon

If you aren't a demon then sorry...im an outlaw so all ya'll in the duncan area are demons
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 12:23:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess i'm a outlaw demon eagle....

home n duncan, mail in marlow, kids in marlow school , plato , and victory
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 1:38:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Hhmmmmm... have to look into this.
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 1:51:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Spread out all over God's country!  

Link Posted: 5/15/2009 7:13:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I think I passed you the other day!!  
Link Posted: 5/15/2009 8:03:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Linky

Fix'd....ya Demon

If you aren't a demon then sorry...im an outlaw so all ya'll in the duncan area are demons

Funny you are over there in Outlaw country and I have never received an invite to deer hunt or hunt hogs!!!!  HMMMMM!!!!!  Some pal you are!  
Link Posted: 5/15/2009 10:39:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Nah dude...was raised there...Live in Edmond now.  I do have some farm ponds there but we raise cattle and we dont hunt.  I want to do a campout/show yer toyz/boozefest in the near future and if u are up for it I'll holler.  Sumo mentioned something about it earlier (bout a month ago on here) but we havent firmed up anything yet.
Link Posted: 5/15/2009 6:26:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Nah dude...was raised there...Live in Edmond now.  I do have some farm ponds there but we raise cattle and we dont hunt.  I want to do a campout/show yer toyz/boozefest in the near future and if u are up for it I'll holler.  Sumo mentioned something about it earlier (bout a month ago on here) but we havent firmed up anything yet.

I would be honored to attend!  You obviously are not to particular about who you hang out with....I mean hangin' with Sumo and Alpha, and inviting me along!  You must be a saint!!!!!!    But seriously, thanks for the offer.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 8:53:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would be honored to attend!  You obviously are not to particular about who you hang out with....I mean hangin' with Sumo and Alpha, and inviting me along!  You must be a saint!!!!!!    But seriously, thanks for the offer.

It is still rolling around in the project file!  We do need to shore this up for like a friday, sat, and cleanup on sunday (sweat a little of the good times out)
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah dudes..definately have to do this.  I just got word that my great uncle (who recently started leasing the land after my grandfather passed last year) put up a no fishing/hunting sign.  Im sure i can still go (as it is MINE) but WTF?  Pissed my dad off..he likes to go there to fish...but now the gates are locked up and he didnt get a key.  I dont think my great uncle meant anything by it but dad was all flustered and bitchin like a lil girl this am to me...
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 4:06:51 PM EDT
[#14]
sweet... congrats on that one.  Only you have to make a rule that only "Glock" kind of people are allowed to come and hang out...You don't want any of those 1911 types lurking around!  
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 4:38:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
sweet... congrats on that one.  Only you have to make a rule that only "Glock" kind of people are allowed to come and hang out...You don't want any of those 1911 types lurking around!  

Huh, its damn hard to take the stench of you glockers anyway
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh, its damn hard to take the stench of you glockers anyway

They tell the story of one of the CLEET instructors sticking a chocolate bar in the mag well of a Glock, then letting the slide hit home.
Then someone made the comment, that it wasn't chocolate and it comes standard with any Glock.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:29:10 AM EDT
[#17]
just wanted to remind anyone that might want to go or stop by saturday. they are supposed to have there consession stand up and running.

"and i'm sure they will not mind if you guys bring a 1911

jus kidden

Where: SMF Solutions Range- Duncan, OKlahoma
(6.5 miles east of flashing lights on Hwy 7 at Eastland Drive, 1.5 miles north)
Look for Signs!

When: June 20, 2009 at 10:00 a.m.

Entry Fee $25.00
(All shooters will compete with iron sights, NO optics allowed)

Prizes will be awarded 1st through 3rd place

Contact SMF Solutions for more information
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top