Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2008 3:07:19 PM EDT
I went by there Friday afternoon. Ran into some friends to talk to, and the factory reps (except S&W) were all friendly, but didn't see anything that H&H didn't already have on the shelves. Speaking of which, H&H  has the new Baby Eagles with rails, if you're into that.

O.P.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:21:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought that the cimmeron display was interesting. Kahr too. Persuaded me to go with a kahr for my pocket carry. I always enjoy the Kimber display. Another one of those is next.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:09:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I forgot all about this thing.  was it worth the drive in?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:36:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I forgot all about this thing.  was it worth the drive in?

It was for me. I drive through Chickasha when I go up there.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I was in OKC this weekend and stopped by the H&H expo. That is pretty cool I wish we had something like that up North. I got to shoot a few weapons, that I've now added to my want list. Great store and nice people to.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top