Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2008 10:39:51 AM EDT
I dont. Hoping maybe you guys do.

I need a safety selector and a rifle length gas tube and pin.

Have cash and mags and other small parts to trade if your in need and can help me out.

I haven't tried Brigadoons yet. But no one else has jack.
Anyone got the # for the guy that is local and sets up at the shows with all the small parts?
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 12:57:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a safety switch for an AR you can have if you need one immediately. But I'll need to have you replace it when you can.
By the way - on ARs they are safety switches. On select fire/FA weapons, they are selectors.
Just thought I'd set you straight, pup.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Great Dan. I will pick it up later this week. I will need it by this weekend. I am going through my parts to help a buddy out on his build up. Got pretty much all except a selector for him. Now if he can just get the thing togather with out breaking it. That will be the test. I am looking forward to a entertaining show when he hands me his beer.

He is one of those square peg in a round hole kinda guys
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:21:22 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a guy up there in the OKC area that does sell parts. Out of another business, as I remember it. I'll dig around and see if I can find it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Just sent you a message.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 6:30:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There is a guy up there in the OKC area that does sell parts. Out of another business, as I remember it. I'll dig around and see if I can find it.

cool gun stuff off of north may, it's in the back of another store, I think you got to call and set up an appointment though.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

cool gun stuff off of north may, it's in the back of another store, I think you got to call and set up an appointment though.

Ndenway is right once again.
www.villagetactical.com/
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:24:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ndenway is right once again.
www.villagetactical.com/

Link Posted: 4/18/2008 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the info. I called and stopped in today. I tell you Andy is a pretty cool guy. Hes got quite a few parts to say the least. Not to mention good deals on all the stuff cdnn sells. He stocks Stag LPKS etc. Also has some good computer stuff for sale if you a tech guy.

Anyways I though you guys would want to know. Just call ahead and you will be GTG. He also has an FFL and will do transfers for around $20.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top