Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2008 6:59:31 PM EDT
I don’t know what if anything can be done but my cousin who is like a brother to me had his house burn down last weekend. He and his wife lost everything. He is an avid shooter and the guy that first introduced me to the AR platform. Again I don’t know what can be done to help him directly as he is starting over from scratch, but amist all of this he is trying to get his new bar (JT’s Cowtown) in Tecumseh up and running strong. All of this is weighing pretty heavy on him right now given the recent events so if nothing else if you’re in the neighborhood maybe you can stop by and have a couple of beers. Patronage to the bar may not seem like much, but again with people and cash flow he would have a little less to worry about while he is trying get his affairs back in order. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/11/2008 7:19:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Well that sucks. I' suppose that I'll have to see where this Tecumseh is located.
Link Posted: 4/11/2008 8:08:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well that sucks. I' suppose that I'll have to see where this Tecumseh is located.

Down Hwy 9, past Thunderbird a ways.
Link Posted: 4/12/2008 11:05:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Me and the Mrs love cold beer.  Plus I'm a good tipper.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 11:52:38 AM EDT
[#4]
April 25th, my cousin will have midget wrestlers AND Spike TV will be there filming the event. You know you want to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top