Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/1/2007 4:03:48 PM EDT
I'm so friggin' glad that football season is here.  anyone going to some games this year?? i got tic's to the MO game and the baylor game anyone wanna meet for beers during those??
Link Posted: 9/1/2007 8:50:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got home from the game tonight. It was nice was to see an ass kicking. If I get tickets to the Baylor or MO game I would be happy to have a couple of beers
Link Posted: 9/2/2007 5:30:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just got home from the game tonight. It was nice was to see an ass kicking. If I get tickets to the Baylor or MO game I would be happy to have a couple of beers

sweet, maybe we can tail gate before hand and slam a few,  anyone else?
Link Posted: 9/2/2007 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Will you want to do that after OSU hands OU another ass whuppin" this year?
Link Posted: 9/3/2007 10:31:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

cannot comprehend.
Link Posted: 9/3/2007 1:51:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm so friggin' glad that football season is here.  anyone going to some games this year?? i got tic's to the MO game and the baylor game anyone wanna meet for beers during those??

Go MIZZOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2007 6:57:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I will be at the bedlam game for sure.. possibly the OU/Mizzou game. I would be up for having a tail gate party before the game. I live about a mile east of campus, anyone else live in norman?
Link Posted: 9/6/2007 8:05:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Does not compute.
Link Posted: 9/6/2007 8:11:03 AM EDT
[#8]
IF all this state has to brag on is OU football, then we're in a world of hurt.
Link Posted: 9/6/2007 7:27:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I will be at the bedlam game for sure.. possibly the OU/Mizzou game. I would be up for having a tail gate party before the game. I live about a mile east of campus, anyone else live in norman?

yep
Link Posted: 9/7/2007 4:25:15 AM EDT
[#10]
I can't wait to see how they do playing a team that is above high school level.

Whipping North Texas is far from anything to brag about.
Link Posted: 9/7/2007 4:49:55 AM EDT
[#11]
just checking in to see if anyone has got their nutz yanked over this yet
Link Posted: 9/7/2007 7:10:26 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
just checking in to see if anyone has got their nutz yanked over this yet

not yet man, they're just squeezing the mater's to see if their ripe for the pickin'
Link Posted: 9/9/2007 2:03:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

it beats the shit out of rootin' for the cowboys, (both of em)
Link Posted: 9/9/2007 7:46:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

it beats the shit out of rootin' for the cowboys, (both of em)

cannot comprehend.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:48:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Ill be in the south end zone if anyone is going to be there!! wooooot!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:03:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Anyone want to have a beer before the game?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:58:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Kick off is at 5:30, right? This is homecoming weekend too, so there should be lots going on around campus corner.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:33:04 AM EDT
[#18]
I will be there, probably with my brother, in section 32! for free, cant beat that!  being the top sales dawg finally pays off.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:15:38 AM EDT
[#19]
I have tickets to the Baylor game.  My wife and I will be in the south endzone.  Go sonners.... AND I can't wait till OU kicks the living shit out of the OSU cowgirls.  Maybe O-State will fire Gundy!!!!  FINALLY.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:04:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Where are the Official ARFCOM pregame festivities slated at?
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:15:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Probably the same place we were gonna have a barbque at.
Link Posted: 10/14/2007 11:22:02 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

well my pregame festivities were over on campus corner having a few drinks. you guys missed out on a fun time.
Link Posted: 10/14/2007 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#23]
We were there too, lots of drinking homecoming celebration going on.
Link Posted: 10/14/2007 2:07:12 PM EDT
[#24]
It was a good game... I plan on going to the Texas A&M game on the 3rd. If anyone else plans on going I'll take the initiative and set up pre-game activities.
Link Posted: 10/14/2007 8:34:25 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I will be there, probably with my brother, in section 32! for free, cant beat that!  being the top sales dawg finally pays off.

shit man i was in 36! there was all kinds of beer drinking goin' on. and where espn gameday was set up there was all kinds of shit going on there too. I also got bradfords autograph. my son got the whole damn team to sign his shirt, In the 3rd quarter we got to go on the field in the corner to take pics, it was cool. had a blast. I'll also be at the baylor game.
Link Posted: 10/14/2007 9:38:37 PM EDT
[#26]
damn i gotta get to work to score more tickets.  we seriously need an arfcom pregame meet/greet/drink/party/...
Link Posted: 10/24/2007 12:23:23 AM EDT
[#27]
its gonna be chilly but who gives a damn!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2007 8:57:13 AM EDT
[#28]
OU should be America's team.
Link Posted: 10/26/2007 9:00:31 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
OU should be America's team.

yeah, but unfortunately there are so many that hate us...

they are just jealous and full of envy
Link Posted: 10/26/2007 9:24:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Let me be the first to admit I'm not an OU fan.
Link Posted: 10/26/2007 9:56:00 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Let me be the first to admit I'm not an OU fan.

Clearly you are not in your right frame of mind. Here, let me try to knock some sense into you.

Link Posted: 10/26/2007 10:47:01 AM EDT
[#32]
I'm not an Oklahoma native...college football doesn't really float my boat. Sorry!
Link Posted: 10/26/2007 10:58:33 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I'm not an Oklahoma native...college football doesn't really float my boat. Sorry!

BLASPHEMY!
Really though i am not some OU fanatic I like my sooners, but i also like my Seminoles. I am more of a hockey gal anyway
Link Posted: 10/26/2007 11:23:36 AM EDT
[#34]
All we need in Oklahoma City is an NHL team...once the oakies figure out that you can watch fights and drink beer, it'll be a cash cow.
Link Posted: 10/26/2007 12:11:19 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Opps!! Well I am a native Okie and college football doesn't really float my boat either. Ahh, well, no one is perfect.
Link Posted: 10/26/2007 12:16:25 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
All we need in Oklahoma City is an NHL team...once the oakies figure out that you can watch fights and drink beer, it'll be a cash cow.

i wish OKC could support a NHL team, but i don't think that will ever happen
Link Posted: 10/26/2007 12:18:41 PM EDT
[#37]
When I lived in Chicago, my aunt used to get me free Blackhawks games....at least I didn't have to pay to see them lose.
Link Posted: 10/26/2007 12:30:50 PM EDT
[#38]
nice.. I wouldn't pass up free hockey tickets either I went down to see the Stars play last weekend and hopefully will make it down to Dallas on the 16th of November to see the Avs play.  I find myself becoming poor during hockey season It's worth it though
Link Posted: 10/26/2007 12:35:42 PM EDT
[#39]
When I was stationed at Hood about 10 years ago, we'd go see the Central Texas Stampede play, that was fun.
Link Posted: 10/26/2007 1:13:24 PM EDT
[#40]
I like going to the Blazers games here in OKC, they are actually pretty good. Tomorrow night they play Wichita and it is always a good rival. Good game to be at, drink beer, and watch fights! lol

game time: Saturday October 27 @ 7:30 pm
Link Posted: 10/29/2007 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

we got the hint with your first post, stop trolling punk
Link Posted: 10/29/2007 10:10:07 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe he's got more sense than many here.
I went to OU, instructed at OU, and hate OU.
OU football has been the social economic center for Oklahoma too long. Instead of helping our state, it has probably been one of the biggest impediments to growth for the last 60 years.
If you had any idea of the BS that happens at that school and is considered SOP, you might not be such a fan.
Link Posted: 10/30/2007 6:15:58 AM EDT
[#43]
been at OU since 2003, which seems like forever.. (I really need to graduate, but I am taking a break) I have no real problem with OU except for the Bursar office is a pain in the butt as well as University College. I was so happy to get out of there after freshman year. idiots over there. Overall though I have loved my experience at OU. There has only been one instructor that I disliked. She was my history 1865-present instructor and a liberal, lesbian, hippie. Needless to say she hated my writing, papers, blue book exams, you name it was wrong. We just didn't see eye to eye on things. I made a C in that class which was BS! Decided to retake it and made an A second time around. One thing that I did learn very quickly which I imagine it is this way for all universities... is that in order to make the grade you want you have to be able to regurgitate what the instructor wants. not what you think or your opinion as an individual.. can't have any of that. lol Anyway I don't hate OU, does it have problems yes, does it ignore some of its problems yes. Don't we all do that from time to time though?
Link Posted: 11/1/2007 11:03:13 PM EDT
[#44]
I live here in Norman and about three hours before the game ,and about 4 hours after the game you had better stay in your house because you will not be able to go anywhere!

This town is not able to handle the traffic!!

We have many teams here Miami,OSU,OU,Langston,broncos,it's all good if you like football!

We must just give in to the season of madness!

football season is here!

Bob
Link Posted: 11/1/2007 11:07:03 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

We have that at tobey keiths !

Bob
Link Posted: 11/3/2007 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OU football has been the social economic center for Oklahoma too long. Instead of helping our state, it has probably been one of the biggest impediments to growth for the last 60 years.
If you had any idea of the BS that happens at that school and is considered SOP, you might not be such a fan.

I dont give a fuck if they kill baby kittens up there, Im still gonna be a fucking fan.
Link Posted: 11/3/2007 9:28:15 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont give a fuck if they kill baby kittens up there, Im still gonna be a fucking fan.

If you ain't got money and social status, you ain't shit at OU even if you are a fucking fan.
Link Posted: 11/4/2007 1:37:31 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you ain't got money and social status, you ain't shit at OU even if you are a fucking fan.

I anit trying to be shit, Im just a FAN. no matter what they fuck they do up there. Its like that at every major U. anyways, who cares.
Link Posted: 11/4/2007 3:17:04 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I anit trying to be shit, Im just a FAN. no matter what they fuck they do up there. Its like that at every major U. anyways, who cares.

THAT is exactly the problem - you accept the do-nothing educational leeches who take so much of our tax money and put out yuppies who think they should make $50K a year because they are OU graduates and who they know, not what they can do or what experience they have.
What the hell is OU without it's football program?
Another large university in the Midwest and that is about all.
Link Posted: 11/5/2007 1:25:36 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

THAT is exactly the problem - you accept the do-nothing educational leeches who take so much of our tax money and put out yuppies who think they should make $50K a year because they are OU graduates and who they know, not what they can do or what experience they have.
What the hell is OU without it's football program?
Another large university in the Midwest and that is about all.

Holy shit, first off I could actually give a rats ass about the education they are giving the students, I love college football, and I am a rabid OU Sooners fan. Nothing you say will change that. You sound like you have a personal problem with the place. I dont give a fuck. Go Sooners!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top