Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2007 4:42:41 AM EDT
I know this isn't the EE (so Mods do your thing if need be) but I just wanted to offer this to the locals.

I have a 1983 Blazer that I started to build but now if needs to go bye-bye. All or part. Truck is pretty much all there but in pieces. Locked up 305, 700R4 trans and NP208 transfer case. Glass is good, top is good, body has usual Blazer rust. I also have an extra set of 10 bolt axles and a 350 trans and transfer case out of a '76 suburban. I can't guarantee the condition of any of the mechanicals. Truck has 4 or 6 inch lift with 35 in tires on ten inch wheels,

If anyone is interested in parts or the whole nine yards e-mail or IM me. I need the cash and this truck needs to go so I'm selling everything cheap. I am in the OKC area. Trades welcome.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 4:54:45 AM EDT
[#1]
This is the small S-10 blazer right?
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 11:06:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

its more than likely a K5 full size, nice thing about them is the top is removable
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 8:54:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Nope, it is a K5. Sorry about that.

Seriously, I have some other 4WD and truck parts. If anybody needs anything please let me know.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#4]
wHAT LUG  ARE THE WHEELS THAT THE 35 " TIRES ARE ON, HOW ARE THE TIRES? PIcs?
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 2:14:16 PM EDT
[#5]
6 lug wheels tires are 60%
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top