Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 6:00:53 PM EDT
Well I hate to do this, since it is a 90 mile round trip to go shoot, but I am looking for someone that can tell me who I need to talk to to join the Stillwater range.  Also the costs, requirements, etc.

They have shut down our range in Ponca City, so I need to have somewhere to shoot.  Anyone able to help me out?  

I would really like to be able to start shooting IDPA and IPSC matches down there.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:21:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I think all you need to do is call Stillwater Parks and Recreation  405-747-8070
 Office is at 701 E. 12th.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Cossi, I sent you a PM with an email contact for the club.  Currently, IDPA and USPSA/IPSC are not shot as matches here.  At present, there is a small USPSA-like steel pistol match every 2-3 months and had one today.  USPSA is much more likely than IDPA to get started as a sanctioned monthly match and that would require worker/interest commitments for matches and club leadership approval.  There is a long-time monthly SASS (cowboy) match and a form of blackpowder sihlouette match that started recently.  

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 4:28:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Isn't there some kind of range outside Enid?  That would be closer than driving to Stillwater.  What about Blackwell or Tonkawa?  Is there a range around there somewhere?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top