Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 2:25:53 PM EDT
A shop in Tulsa is charging $175 for stripped DPMS lowers and $300 for RRA LPK’s with the NM trigger.  What a joke. I will not name names but it’s in the vicinity of 101st and Memorial.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 2:47:20 PM EDT
[#1]
if your looking for lowers, then check out Ameetec lowers $110, they used to give discounts to board members and their LPKs were $55.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:57:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
A shop in Tulsa is charging $175 for stripped DPMS lowers and $300 for RRA LPK’s with the NM trigger.  What a joke. I will not name names but it’s in the vicinity of 101st and Memorial.

Ah yes....the 101st and memorial store.
They must appeal to new shooters who hven't shopped around yet.
I gave them several chances but the owner in my opinion is 'less than pleasent' to deal with.
It's a shame too because they have a nice little shop.....
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:29:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a few Ameetec lowers left. $95 here in Tulsa.

Joe
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:29:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Why not name names? It's widely known that Spartan Gun Shop has had very high prices for quite some time now. What would be bad is to start talking about the deals between Spartan and the City of Bixby, especially when the owner is employed by the City. There are definately some questionable dealings there. Imagine that.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:11:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Try Oklahoma Police Supply on Admiral between Sheridan and Yale.

Good guys to deal with and $20 FFL transfers.

They might have some lowers in stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top