Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2006 3:40:45 PM EDT
Quote Jeff-1:
Well I am not totally sure of exactly what paticular BS you are refering to but I have a good idea. If its what I am thinking then I have not had anything to do with it. If it is all the other BS that floats around without harming people then I would be guilty since we are all up to our eyes in BS. I have only heard stories about the AZ board and dont really know what went on there, all I can say is I would not want it to happen here.

That is how you suck up...take notes.....
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:28:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Quote Jeff-1:
Well I am not totally sure of exactly what paticular BS you are refering to but I have a good idea. If its what I am thinking then I have not had anything to do with it. If it is all the other BS that floats around without harming people then I would be guilty since we are all up to our eyes in BS. I have only heard stories about the AZ board and dont really know what went on there, all I can say is I would not want it to happen here.

hell I know I'm not a suck up/ass kisser, cause I don't even understand what the hell he's talking about, I just hope my reading and comprehintion fu isn't weak today, cause I think it says some sort of BS backstabbingarguingfightingnamecallingpersonalattackingmickeymousebbmasskissingwhydontublowmestuff turned the AZ board to shit.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#2]
If Jeff knows a better way to suck up than I do, I'm gonna have my feelings hurt!

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:20:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Quote Jeff-1:

You can suck my ass richard,  just as soon as I take care of my 3 honeys.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

....  just as soon as I take care of my 3 honeys.

Need any help?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Need any help?

Only thing I need help with is my memory.  Its hard to remeber what you've told who and who you've told what.],  Its to easy to make double arrangments,  and that shit tends to fuck everything up
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:17:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Need any help?

Only thing I need help with is my memory.  Its hard to remeber what you've told who and who you've told what.],  Its to easy to make double arrangments,  and that shit tends to fuck everything up

only if they don't like eachother.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top