Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 7:47:40 PM EDT
be VA-Gunnut's bestest buddy on the internet! Watching ACman suck up to Josh-L, ACmans's bestest cop buddy in the world, I think I might be able to do that. I believe I can suck up as well as ACman!
VA-Gunnut, can I be your bestest OKie internet buddy?
I know I've been a bad boy, but I'm gonna be good from now on!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Did someone say "Suck Nuts"????
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:20:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Nope. But something about suck ass was made when ACman started sucking up to Josh-L.
I hope ACman has good depth perception! If not he might get s**t on his ears!
I've got too much class to be called a suck ass!
Brown noser I might plead guilty too!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope. But something about suck ass was made when ACman started sucking up to Josh-L.
I hope ACman has good depth perception! If not he might get s**t on his ears!
I've got too much class to be called a suck ass!
Brown noser I might plead guilty too!

Don't f.*&@j=k with me....... i'll have my cop buddy Josh-L put the smack down on you....

he already shoots better than you and and and well he does everything better than you...
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:39:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, about that shooting better than Dan part......  

I still need to redeem myself.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:50:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yeah, about that shooting better than Dan part......  

I still need to redeem myself.

Nope, you don't! I was really concentrating hard on my shooting! Trying to impress you with a handgun! and I've put a lot of rounds at those plates in the last few years.
But for being a gimped up old peckerwood who had just had two shoulder surgeries, I did do well that day! I'm still surprised at how well I was doing with that 40 cal!!!!!!
ACman, are you jealous cuz I'm gonna be VA-gunnut's bestest Okie internet buddy?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:30:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey hey hey, didn't I read a thread like this on a different website some time back?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:44:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hey hey hey, didn't I read a thread like this on a different website some time back?

Nope, it was ACman sucking up to Josh-L!
ACman can't compare to me when it comes to sucking up!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I ain't never seen, nor am I gonna see it if I gotta choice, but this thread has got the makings for the sequel for bbm, all its lacking is the sheep suit and velcro gloves.

hell I just thought it was windy out side, but it appears it was the sound of suction coming from all the suck/kiss assing going round.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:03:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
....it was the sound of suction coming from all the suck/kiss assing going round.

Yeah, ain't ACman disgusting!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top