Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 1:46:57 PM EDT
Anybody got some decent round bales for sale? Bermuda, rye, prairie grass? We need approximately 3 to 5 bales of good hay.
Thanks,
Dan
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:58:39 PM EDT
[#1]
How close to Guthrie do they need to be? I know of someone in the Anadarko/Verden area.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:35:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Anybody got some decent round bales for sale?

They're getting rid of the round bales of hay....people are getting pissed thier cattle aren't getting a square meal.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:47:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anybody got some decent round bales for sale?

They're getting rid of the round bales of hay....people are getting pissed thier cattle aren't getting a square meal.

lol poor cows.......id be a mad cow.......... get it?            mad cow?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

They won't be used for cattle, Rat. And you're the last one that would know anything about "making hay"!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:34:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Dan,  

Will you haul them or want them delivered??   I'll call my dad and a few friends around Chandler to see if there are any that you want.

Dave

P.S.  Up around Guthrie there use to be a guy...Elmer Anderson, who use to rope and lease roping cattle and bullriding-bulls, heck he use to raise buffalo.  He might have some hay....if he's still alive, its been a few years ago.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#6]
We're gonna go pick them up. We may have found some up around Enid. I'll know tomorrow.
All depending on what they are and price, I may have you call your dad!
Dave, thanks for being a good friend!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:50:39 PM EDT
[#7]
If you want, you can call him at home or the sheriff's office......Lincoln County.

Dave
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:42:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Bob has some. Ask Loy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top