Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 2:35:45 PM EDT
So Hell Why Not Join The Party......Been Here A few Months Just Doin Alot Of Reading Laughing. And A whole Lot Of AHH GEEZE NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN. So Now That I Am Totally Hooked Helloooooooooooo. Everyone
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:56:08 PM EDT
[#1]
if you've been here two months, then you've surely read that all new members must buy everybody else a case of wolf ammo, either 762x39 or 223, I'll not choosy, send either one.

oh! and welcome to this humble forum
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:58:35 PM EDT
[#2]
welcome,  and I want IMI I will pass on the wolf .
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:31:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd prefer IMI or WWB instead of Wolf, but hey, it's your choice!
Welcome to troll central - home of the Brokeback Mountain Fan Club! Rat Terrier is the chief proponent of all BBM type actions!
Welcome!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Real men shoot wolf.......... and don't wine

Just so you know wolf is all new members are required to buy so the people who ask for something special get nothing
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:06:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Did I say a few months more like a year. but long enough to know the case of ammo for a newbie is B.S. Thought You Could Get me Huh hahaha almost like the cathead licking contest and the V-door key on the Drilling rigs when I started ruffnecking. Damn I miss Those Days. But Been Around Long Enough To know Nden lives down Around Norman Somewhere Not To Far From Me. And hes Got A place To Shoot If I Get Some Time Off From The Grind. I'll Bring Enough Ammo''Wolf That Is'' you will be SCREAMING Carpal tunnel Syndrome On that Triger Finger Hows That For An offer
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:17:20 PM EDT
[#6]
OHHHH..... Thx For All The Warm Welcome Boys Almost Forgot
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:24:32 PM EDT
[#7]
sounds good to me, I'm screaming carpal tunnel now, between all the typing I been doing at work and the depriming/swaging I'm starting to look like a lopsided popeye.

Oh and my days off vary now.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:51:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Welcome!  Great, now I am not the newest okie here YAY!!!!

I will take a case of .45acp

and I will get greedy and take a case of .40 too.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:58:47 PM EDT
[#9]
You Let Me Know A Few  In Advance Nden I Dont Have days Off Its 7 Days A Week For Me I Run A Small Business. But I Can Make It A Short Day Specially In The Summer Months And We Will Do Some Shooting ''Dodge'' Style... LoL
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:02:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Cossi Are You PROFUSHUNALL For That FOYTAAAAA LOL Better Be A Glock Model KAboom.....Steve
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:13:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You Let Me Know A Few  In Advance Nden I Dont Have days Off Its 7 Days A Week For Me I Run A Small Business. But I Can Make It A Short Day Specially In The Summer Months And We Will Do Some Shooting ''Dodge'' Style... LoL

Do I know you from somewhere?

and how'd you know about my bullet riddled dodge?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:26:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Hahahah!!!! No I Dont Think We Have Ever Met That I Know Of But It Is A Small World. The ''Dodge'' Ref  Was To The Real Dodge!!! Anadarko The Ndn Capitol Of The World At Least When I Grew Up There Anyway. I Thought Everyone From OKlahoma Knew That. Just A Misunderstanding I Havent Been Peaking In Your Windows Or Stalking You I PROMISE
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:59:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Hahahah!!!! No I Dont Think We Have Ever Met That I Know Of But It Is A Small World. The ''Dodge'' Ref  Was To The Real Dodge!!! Anadarko The Ndn Capitol Of The World At Least When I Grew Up There Anyway. I Thought Everyone From OKlahoma Knew That. Just A Misunderstanding I Havent Been Peaking In Your Windows Or Stalking You I PROMISE

Any particular reason you keep capitalizing the first letter of each word?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:47:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Any particular reason you keep capitalizing the first letter of each word?

What difference does it make to you, fairy princess???
Welcome, 26Red26!!!!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:26:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Welcome 26RED26!

As for the rest of you guys....
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:17:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Welcome 26RED26!

As for the rest of you guys....
www.gwrra-oks.org/images/pancake.jpg

Fwied Wabbit, pancakes and maple syrup! Sounds good!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Welcome to the forums! I'll take Wolf in 223 cal.  And hey, check out the 2nd Annual JTAC gun Shoot thread and seriously think about making the trip to Panola for some good times with alot of  good people!!

Quoted:
Welcome to Troll central - home of the Brokeback Mountain Fan Club! Rat Terrier is the chief opponent of all BBM type actions!
Welcome!

Yes I oppose all BBM activities but since Danc is the President of the BBM Fan Club and has the bum knees and shoulders from all his glory days on the mountain....he does as he wishes.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:27:03 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Yes I oppose all BBM activities but since Danc is the President of the BBM Fan Club and has the bum knees and shoulders from all his glory days on the mountain....he does as he wishes.

If I do as I wish, Rat, you're going to literally get canned and sold on store shelves as "Ankle Biter from BBM".
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:38:25 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I do as I wish, Rat, you're going to literally get canned and sold on store shelves as "Ankle Biter from BBM".

I'd rather be canned n sold rather than put out on the street like you are repeatedly known to do and get sold for a nickle  per dollar......cheap ass......
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:31:24 AM EDT
[#20]
YOU would know all about paying for it, Rat!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:35:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Any particular reason you keep capitalizing the first letter of each word? he Didnt Even Take 10 Posts Wow!!! Nah Just Kidding Lester Hello And Welcome To The Board Yourself. Man I Can Feel The Love In This Place Already hahahaha.
Dan,Wingman And All Others Thx For The Welcome. I Would Love To Make It Out To The JTAC Shoot But Just Got Back From Vac. And That Took An Act Of God To Get 4 Days Off So No Time For Me To Make It. And I Have A Wedding That Weekend So I Am Stuck But Thx For The  Invite....Steve
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:19:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Just To Find The Asshole

Biggest one you know I hope. Or should it be Biggest One You Know I Hope? Or bIgGeSt OnE YoU KnOw I hOpE?

Are you from Anadarko? I worked at WFEC for a little over five years.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:32:17 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just To Find The Asshole

Biggest one you know I hope. Or should it be Biggest One You Know I Hope? hOpE?

I Like The Second One Hahhaha Damn O.C.D Cant Help It !!!!!
But To Answer Your Question. Not Anymore Lived There For 11-12 Years I Thought They Sold That Plant Some Years Ago. Or Maybe You Worked At Another Plant...Steve
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:43:50 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just To Find The Asshole

Biggest one you know I hope. Or should it be Biggest One You Know I Hope? Or bIgGeSt OnE YoU KnOw I hOpE?

I Like The Second One Hahhaha Damn O.C.D Cant Help It !!!!!
But To Answer Your Question. Not Anymore Lived There For 11-12 Years I Thought They Sold That Plant Some Years Ago. Or Maybe You Worked At Another Plant...Steve

Nooooo, that's their home office, they'll never sell that plant. Unless you're thinking of PSO's plant out at Washita, which is also not sold. (PSO's former parent, CSW, merged with AEP.)

The City of Anadarko, on the other hand, recently sold their municipal power authority to PSO, but they didn't own any generation capacity. (Not since 1971 anyway.)
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Hmmm I Dont Know What I Was Thinking Your Right That Is The Home Office Now That I Think About It. But I Thought The TouchStone Energy Group Bought Up All The Smaller Companys Or Merged Them Its Been A Few Years Since I Been Down That Way Did. They Ever Do AnyThing With The Old Holletex Carpet mill Next To The Plant? But Now That I Think Of It I Drove By A Wfec Booster North Of Calumet The Other Day So I Guess They Are Still Going Strong Good For The Little Guy........steve
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:53:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Hmmm I Dont Know What I Was Thinking Your Right That Is The Home Office Now That I Think About It. But I Thought The TouchStone Energy Group Bought Up All The Smaller Companys Or Merged Them Its Been A Few Years Since I Been Down That Way Did. They Ever Do AnyThing With The Old Holletex Carpet mill Next To The Plant? But Now That I Think Of It I Drove By A Wfec Booster North Of Calumet The Other Day So I Guess They Are Still Going Strong Good For The Little Guy........steve

Touchstone Energy is just a marketing concern/lobbying group formed up to represent these various consumer-owned outfits (co-ops). Western is owned by its member co-ops which are in turn owned by their members (customers).

I heard Hollytex bit the dust as well as one of the peanut places, but I never go down their either. Not even for crawl night.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top