Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 6:37:23 PM EDT
shit your pants when you didn't mean too, damn it man, sisters baby turned three yestarday and I didn't make it cause I've had this stomach virus stuff thats been going around, so I stopped by awhile ago to drop off presents and say hello, well the kids see me and come running out with the toy guns pointing a shooting,

so I do a quick draw with my finger gun and start fannin my thumb and yelling bangbangbang........well the kids get mad cause I'm usally fartin instead of saying bang, so I rip out a few that sounded like a flock of ducks quacking, well my cofindence went up that the immodium AD was working, so I'm really letting them fly, kids were laughing and giggling, egging me on, my sister laughing so hard shes bout to pass out, then it happened..................................goose egg gravy and fuckmefunny, kids really got a laugh outta that, I had to go back home and wash my ass and change my pants,

damn kids, told them to laugh it up, cause they'll get the shits one day and I'll be laughing at them when they fill their shorts.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:40:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Way to much info.......
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Better you than me!! And another reason why yer not goin with me to the JTAC Shoot  hahahahahaa
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#4]
That is some funny SHIT man.  Its even worse though when that SHIT happens at work and your over an hour away from home   Being sick with IBS sucks.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:14:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I think I would have kept that to myself.....lol
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:39:09 PM EDT
[#6]
All I can say is that farts with lumps in them are no fun!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:05:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Ah yes the Shart.......
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:59:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

man.......I'da wished for lumps, maybe they'd of slowed it down some, this gravy was lumpless, I had to put on a trashbag like a depends diaper before I got in my car to head to the house and clean up,

what gets me about the trots is that one second your fartin and laughing, the next your walking like roy rogers just rode trigger out your ass.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:04:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Better you than me!! And another reason why yer not goin with me to the JTAC Shoot  hahahahahaa

shit Rat..........we wouldn't even make it outta clev. co. before you started whine'n, hell when we was shooting the other week you acted like I pointed a gun at you when I farted a little bit, and it was breezy out.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:02:08 AM EDT
[#10]
I could have gone a long time without reading that.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:07:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Ndenway, I would like to thank you for the laugh......bad stuff for ya,  but funny to read.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:34:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Is it or is it not funny sh*t?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:50:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Man, I feel for ya. Been there done that. It is literaly the SHITS.

Funny story though.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:41:56 AM EDT
[#14]
man I finished the box of immodiom this morning, stuff'll probably bind me up for a week now.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:32:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Been said before but thats funny as shit!!  I needed a good laugh, so I guess it was worth a shit wasn't it?

Thanks again!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top